Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2023, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, there are secret Chinese Police Stations in the US and Canada.

Surely they shouldn't be allowed to set those up, right?

Am I being fascist by wanting the Chinese to fuck off with their secret police stations?
*Shoot down balloon but...

sells property to people who own balloon, gives student loans to students from balloon country to move to USA and study here, signs ULA to send all data on phone to country where balloon is from, buys products from balloon country only, protect balloon country that is known for accidentally putting strychnine in dog food because of sloppy practices releasing a virus that kills a quarter of the earths population...
Old 02-09-2023, 12:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry the Republicans aren't gonna take it as far as I would. I would not stop with the Chinese
Yes, yes. We all know you're a super serious hardcore Antifa super soldier communist.
Old 02-09-2023, 12:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, there are secret Chinese Police Stations in the US and Canada.

Surely they shouldn't be allowed to set those up, right?

Am I being fascist by wanting the Chinese to fuck off with their secret police stations?
I think you're describing embassies or consulates, because I don't know the difference between the two.
Old 02-09-2023, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Small business tyrants (mom & pop) are only using that system to exploit workers and vote for trump without being fired.
Old 02-09-2023, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

sells property to people who own balloon, gives student loans to students from balloon country to move to USA and study here, signs ULA to send all data on phone to country where balloon is from, buys products from balloon country only, protect balloon country that is known for accidentally putting strychnine in dog food because of sloppy practices releasing a virus that kills a quarter of the earths population...
Don't forget the part where our entire economy is dependent on that same nation and its productive capacity
Old 02-09-2023, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't forget the part where our entire economy is dependent on that same nation and its productive capacity
damn the guys that you voted for did that, oh shoot. Dangit! They told us they were anti capitalism!
Old 02-09-2023, 12:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn the guys that you voted for did that, oh shoot. Dangit!
They all did that, there was nobody else to vote for and that is by design
Old 02-09-2023, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:

lol exactly.

I don't get it.

We all know China is fucking our wife, but we're too fat and lazy to get off the couch and tell him to get out of our bedroom.
Old 02-09-2023, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you're describing embassies or consulates, because I don't know the difference between the two.
No, these are straight up secret police stations posing as nail salons and shit.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/12/w...-new-york.html
Old 02-09-2023, 12:31 PM
Banned

Funny, I thought it was capitalism that was fucking my wife. The Chinese are just better at doing it than we are, now
Closed Thread