Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2023, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

DeSantis rounds up Disney characters and puts them on bus to New York.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im stoked because judging by the track record of delivering the stark opposite of everything the democrats have ever said, we made it to the part where the only thing they promise us now is that world war 3 hasn't started and wont escalate any further.
Still jerking off to your Helter Skelter race war nonsense, huh?
Old 03-03-2023, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im stoked because judging by the track record of delivering the stark opposite of everything the democrats have ever said, we made it to the part where the only thing they promise us now is that world war 3 hasn't started and wont escalate any further.
it's been that way since Clinton singed NAFTA into law in 1993, but republicans decided to make fat stacks in the middle east for 2/3rds of my existence on planet earth so... fuck em both is my point.. okay?
Old 03-03-2023, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DeSantis rounds up Disney characters and puts them on bus to New York.

Still jerking off to your Helter Skelter race war nonsense, huh?
this is account is 1000% more funny if you just imagine its Rachel maddow posting.
Old 03-03-2023, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is account is 1000% more funny if you just imagine its Rachel maddow posting.
i wish it was

at least rachel maddow has a 12th grade vocabulary and creative writing skills

horza is basically a 3rd grader with 4 talking points he randomly pulls out of a hat

i'm fairly certain he is an amateur chat bot, maybe something nilbog or rogean coded on a dare while drunk one night
Old 03-03-2023, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

World War Three is imminent according to the paste eating retards who also said Trump's re-election was a sure thing.
Old 03-03-2023, 06:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actual leftists are such a non issue / non threat that nobody here even bothers correcting the scale to fit them into adult conversation.

this is America
we like money.
also, fuck you.

^ that's our slogan. that's our Jesus.

hope this helps. you fucking commie..

lol.
That's what the internet needs. Another tedious doomer
Old 03-03-2023, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
World War Three is imminent
if we survive this, people will talk about the last year of idiot geriatrics running the world and the war in ukraine the same way we talk about the cuban missile crisis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's what the internet needs. Another tedious doomer
yeah... I'm a doomer because i acknowledge reality. and your political ideology involves a complete overhaul of human behavior that's been observed for all of recorded history. you're not optimistic, you're just fucking dumb. there is a difference.

Old 03-03-2023, 08:01 PM
Banned

Imagine defending the liberal narrative at this point
Old 03-03-2023, 08:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
yeah... I'm a doomer because i acknowledge reality. and your political ideology involves a complete overhaul of human behavior that's been observed for all of recorded history. you're not optimistic, you're just fucking dumb. there is a difference.
You can give up and roll over if you want, but you're doing precisely what they want you to
Old 03-03-2023, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can give up and roll over if you want, but you're doing precisely what they want you to
we fundamentally want different things. I'm not "rolling over" or getting old and turning into a republican i wasn't even old enough to vote when the party made the decision to fuck over the working class in favor of higher class more wealthy elite donors from the coasts. I'm a blue dog Ann Richards type democrat in Texas, i stand for the national anthem, support unions and think cops are fundamentally good people. i quite literally haven't had a political party to support since i turned voting age in this country. if we had like 5 parties like the drunkards in Canada shit would be way less fucked up.

thanks for attending my ted talk.
Last edited by Ekco; 03-03-2023 at 08:37 PM..
Closed Thread