Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2023, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Context?
He thinks the NBA is millions of people
Old 03-24-2023, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
some asshole at popular mechanics trying to make me have a existential crisis n shit.
that would be sweet

I woulda snatched the red pill outta morpheus' hand
Old 03-24-2023, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
accidents happen

better to just slice off the dongs of those who want em gone
Glad you finally came around to my position on sex change surgery for adults

Whatever a consenting adult wants to do to their own body is A-ok by me

You just better be fuckin sure you believe the studies pushed for and likely paid for by gender activists that it will improve your quality of life, because there ain’t no going back

I’ve heard more than 1 de-transition horror story, and aside from the medical nightmare they find themselves in, they also have no more friends. Conservatives will never accept them, and leftists, especially the LGBT, despise them at a level that corresponds to their vocalness about their regret

A tortured soul, lost with no support…let’s hope it remains the minority
Old 03-24-2023, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A tortured soul, lost with no support…let’s hope it remains the minority
it would have to remain the minority, as dickless men can't procreate

i mean they might double or triple down on their recruitment drives, but for the most part the cat is out of the bag and the entire world in unison has shouted, "Yeah Fuck That"

these queers don't understand how their fight is different from race relations. they think it's exactly the same. they don't understand that their movement gained traction because trannys sit on social media all day long, because nobody will employ a man in a dress, far aside from the fact that nobody wants to hang out with freaks, they don't want the inevitable lawsuits that comes from the queer community.

these freaks are so few and far between in actual on the ground reality that they couldn't form a movement without social media. without their phones, they are just random dickless dudes spaced far apart.
Old 03-24-2023, 04:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i mean they might double or triple down on their recruitment drives, but for the most part the cat is out of the bag and the entire world in unison has shouted, "Yeah Fuck That"

these queers don't understand how their fight is different from race relations. they think it's exactly the same. they don't understand that their movement gained traction because trannys sit on social media all day long, because nobody will employ a man in a dress, far aside from the fact that nobody wants to hang out with freaks, they don't want the inevitable lawsuits that comes from the queer community.

these freaks are so few and far between in actual on the ground reality that they couldn't form a movement without social media. without their phones, they are just random dickless dudes spaced far apart.
I’m expecting a leftist to say they still support a de-transitioned person who is expressing regret online, and that’s fine

But speaking for the majority, despite all their flaunting of their intelligence, I still don’t believe that the majority of leftists can understand the difference between a conservative saying “sex change surgery is bad for everyone”, and a trans person saying “sex change surgery was bad for me”

To the majority on the left, it’s the same anti-trans message, and that makes both their enemy
Old 03-24-2023, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A tortured soul, lost with no support
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-24-2023, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
BREAKING: Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg, who is investigating former President Trump, received a letter containing white powder and a death threat, law enforcement sources say. https://on.msnbc.com/40xEm8X
the death threat didn't call him a gamer word. calling bullshit right now. lol. also good to see ricin letters making a come back. fake or otherwise, it's been awhile.
Old 03-24-2023, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
World Athletics Council, the governing body for international track and field, will bar transgender women athletes from elite competitions for women.
https://www.npr.org/2023/03/24/11657...ational-events

lol day by day the trannys become less useful politically, and reason wins the day
Old 03-24-2023, 07:48 PM
Banned

don't worry they'll come up with something else for you fellas to hate so you don't have to think about your material conditions
Old 03-24-2023, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

now here is someone who clearly doesn't live in civilization and has never met anyone more complicated than jimbo who owns the bait n' swill down the by the lake

aw shit did i say that out loud

If it helps, I'd rather hang out with 100 trannys than one dumbfuck GQPer
Closed Thread