Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2019, 01:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
indeed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you hate poor people?
Old 05-11-2019, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you hate poor people?
I've been told to, Florida Man.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been told to, Florida Man.
By your corporate, neo-liberal slave masters?
Old 05-11-2019, 03:02 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-11-2019, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimitto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why discourse when you can just give your government to a dictator who takes all your guns away and drives over your cousins with tanks. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People with bad brains are societal cancer.
So what dictator did you have in mind, specifically? Are you suggesting that this would actually happen without discourse? Are you proposing memes be the format of this dialogue?

Here’s a tip: Your side is wrong and their side is right. Also, your side is right and their side is wrong. These possibilities can and do exist simultaneously and aren’t, as most would think, mutually exclusive.
Last edited by Cecily; 05-11-2019 at 03:33 PM..
Old 05-11-2019, 03:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By your corporate, neo-liberal slave masters?
I got redpilled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-11-2019, 04:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
extremely ironic you would talk about freedom when you support big government interfering in immigration, which the free market is perfectly capable of handling thank you very much.
I never said I support big government interfering in immigration. I don't support big government at all. I think immigration should be streamlined, not take years to be able to legally immigrate. That is ridiculous. However, I don't think they should just cross the border willy-nilly, especially with a welfare state like the US is right now, or even more so in the future (if the left get their way). You can't have both open borders and a welfare state that they have access to. That just doesn't work.

I have to admit I have mixed views on the border, which is why I generally don't comment on the subject. I want people to be able to immigrate, I just don't want a free for all that may bring in criminals or terrorists among the legitimate immigrants.

Also, I understand freedom is not absolute. You can't just kill someone and say "I have the freedom to do it". I support the most freedom that can be without trampling on others' freedom as described in the constitution.

Quote:
end crony capitalism.
Probably one of the few things we agree on. Though, you have conflated crony capitalism with the free market in past posts. But, there are distinct differences between the two.
Last edited by Caldwin; 05-11-2019 at 04:43 PM..
Old 05-11-2019, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

I have an issue with people’s rights are getting trampled on at the due to the interpretation that being religious means not doing your job is ok.

“Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church and State.”
Old 05-11-2019, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said I support big government interfering in immigration. I don't support big government at all. I think immigration should be streamlined, not take years to be able to legally immigrate. That is ridiculous. However, I don't think they should just cross the border willy-nilly, especially with a welfare state like the US is right now, or even more so in the future (if the left get their way). You can't have both open borders and a welfare state that they have access to. That just doesn't work.

I have to admit I have mixed views on the border, which is why I generally don't comment on the subject. I want people to be able to immigrate, I just don't want a free for all that may bring in criminals or terrorists among the legitimate immigrants.

Also, I understand freedom is not absolute. You can't just kill someone and say "I have the freedom to do it". I support the most freedom that can be without trampling on others' freedom as described in the constitution.

Probably one of the few things we agree on. Though, you have conflated crony capitalism with the free market in past posts. But, there are distinct differences between the two.
the government dictating who can participate in the market is the very definition of crony capitalism. abolish ICE. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-11-2019, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
I got redpilled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're the definition of burying your head in the sand, blue pilled.
Closed Thread