Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-13-2022, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Id not believe aliens were our creators if there was one other animal that seemed to even be close to be able to break the lizard brain barrier.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-13-2022 at 11:54 AM..
Old 06-13-2022, 11:52 AM
Banned

Imagine if we lived in a world were people acknowledged the truth. That we aren't the first or only ones. And that our way of doing things isn't the best that ever was.
Old 06-13-2022, 11:58 AM
Banned

Old 06-13-2022, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine the way we're going to behave after the stock market crashes, the wars get a little crazier, and then the pole flip happens and mountains fall into the sea?
Old 06-13-2022, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine the way we're going to behave after the stock market crashes, the wars get a little crazier, and then the pole flip happens and mountains fall into the sea?
I'm just dissapointed I will probably not survive. To watch and like say I told u so and chip in rebuilding. Like we are all gonna die one day anyway. Buttt i really wanted to SEE this for myself. So I could sit in my mud hut with central heating and be like "TOLDYASO!" EAT UR FUCKIN VEGGE villageboi LET ME TELL U ABOUT THIS MAGIC THAT LET US PLAY MAGES IN ANOTHER REALITY ENTIRELY.

The last time this supposedly happend (from the data I see) i'm right at ground zero for the big tsunami

the plates could have buckled and lifted and sunk in relation to eachother and the sea level could have also changed simultaneously.

Shit is great man. I'm jazzed. (Even if I don't survive) SOMEONE WILL lol. We need musk to build that mars colony so we can watch this shit and keep a good record of it.
Last edited by starkind; 06-13-2022 at 12:14 PM..
Old 06-13-2022, 12:15 PM
Banned

This comment says it all

Quote:
The central valley of California was once a giant lake, referred to as Lake Corcoran. The estimation is that it existed over 600,000 years ago, but I no longer trust the official academic estimations and firmly believe that human history is far older than what we are taught in school. I enjoy your videos Jahanna! Thank you!
(~not me)
Old 06-13-2022, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Be mindful of the great quakes coming, be prepared!

1. white horse - covid (done)
2. Red horse - war (happening)
3. black horse - economic collapse (beginning)
4. pale horse - famine and plague and mass death
5. mass delusional unity in the form of uniting in sorrow for the mass deaths above (the mark is revealed)
6. giant earthquake, mountains fall into the sea (the video starkind posted) (pole flip)
7. no point in continuing this list because if we get to 6 then you're either with the antichrsit or against em.
Old 06-13-2022, 12:30 PM
Banned

g-d bless youtube [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2022, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

You can say that we're being crazy, but if you recall, for 40 years in science class they have been saying all this is going to happen too.
Old 06-13-2022, 01:10 PM
Banned

Yeah most ppl know. It's not the knowing that is the problem.

Most ppl can't cope, admit it, or live with it (for the time being, because it does mean death, and lots of change) tho. And who am I to even tell them to cope (or prep or not prep) a certain way. In this way I'm right cool with the Dhali Lama and Vatican.]

Really smart and good people will all do a little something so they can chip in toghether so they can get ready for the quakes and unity or whatever the antichrist vs christ part is.

We live in an amazing time. Right before the end of my life. I get to learn all this really cool stuff. And see how the universe works. Most ppl don't get those answers. More ppl in all of human history had other things in their lives that were probably just as interesting and cool to them. And they got to live more for themselves I guess.

Me, I get to watch the world die around me until I die (probably first). And that is OK. It's not a race or competition for me. I am really angry, but not. Angry more at my self than anything else. And Jesus has tought me a little bit of forgiveness even so I can chill a bit.

Anyway I really love that Ye Olde World channel, because if I was perfect, I would be her. I'm so glad someone has that life. That is the most amazing fun times ever and she is a happy seemingly happy person. I appreciate everything she does making it super simple straight forward too. Such a great voice for all this stuff and I mean that in a bigger sense than just verbal voice... everything. The embodiment of curiosity is so great to see in a fresh young person still full of life and vitality.

I think if you die in the flood. You get embraced by G-d. So that is probably how this is going to work. Those left over to fight over the christ/antichrist thing or survive and persevere those trials is gonna have an even harder time in life until their final embrace and rapture.
Last edited by starkind; 06-13-2022 at 01:20 PM..