Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2020, 05:21 AM
Orc

Default Looking for Guild that's active in UK/Euro timezone

Lvl 21 Iksar Monk looking for a guild. I'm from the UK so would prefer one that's active in my timezone and uses voicechat.

Played a druid into the 40s on live, but never made it to the end game. Back to remedy that. I would say I'm quite a good mmo player. I like to learn how things work and min/max them.

Primary goal is to level and get to end game content. Also happy to help out others doing quests or whatever they need.

Ardox is my Monk's in game name.
Old 08-27-2020, 08:22 AM
Sarnak

Default Lighthouse

Greetings!
You should look into Lighthouse. We are a medium sized guild with a very solid core of players who like entry/medium level raiding as well as doing exp groups, playing alts and helping eachother with epic fights. Within Lighthouse you will notice that you'll be part of the family rather than just being another tool on a roster.

Lighthouse is also the host of the LH & Friends raidforce which is an open raidforce than anyone can be part of regardless of guild affiliation as long as they are willing to participate in our DKP system and are generally friendly and laid back raiders. We raid most content that is not the very endgame as our goal is to beat monsters, not other guilds, and as such we rarely poopsock or race for pixels. We do however raid Kael PH/Arena/Vindi, HoT, Chardok Royals, Plane of Hate/Fear/Sky, Kunark dragons etc. so there's plenty of action especially for new(er) players.

Reach out to any online member for more info.

Lavendel
Old 08-27-2020, 05:28 PM
Sarnak

Lighthouse are awesome people, 100% endorse from an outsider.

<Gravity>
Closed Thread