Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2019, 11:50 AM
Fire Giant

Default How is FD currently working?

On green, how is FD working in relation to mobs remembering when you get up? Is it level based? If you agro a train what’s the chance you can get up clear of agro? Are people forced to q out often? Been spoiled with TLPs with the swords to know if you’re aggroed and the cleared message you get after 2 minutes FD’d.
Old 11-27-2019, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

I think if they mob is under 35 it won't re-aggro. Otherwise you have to wait until it's back at it's spawn. You used to be able to Sneak to clear aggro while FD but they probably removed that.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 11-27-2019, 03:10 PM
Fire Giant

If the mob is under 35 aggro clears upon a successful FD. After 35 they have a decent chance of remembering you before they go back to spawn point. Each time you stand up and re-FD they have a less % chance to keep aggro etc.
Old 11-27-2019, 03:57 PM
Fire Giant

Ok thanks a lot. That’s how I remember it now. From something I read I thought maybe under 35 was remembering now. Good to hear.
Old 12-17-2019, 08:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the mob is under 35 aggro clears upon a successful FD. After 35 they have a decent chance of remembering you before they go back to spawn point. Each time you stand up and re-FD they have a less % chance to keep aggro etc.
You'd think, logically, it would work the opposite way.
Old 12-22-2019, 04:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think if they mob is under 35 it won't re-aggro. Otherwise you have to wait until it's back at it's spawn. You used to be able to Sneak to clear aggro while FD but they probably removed that.
people said they probably removed combat bind would but it works exactly the same on green
Old 12-22-2019, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

Confirmed combat bind works, is the only real reason monks can solo blues till level 50. Sneak pulling does not work as it used to like a year or so ago on Blue.
Closed Thread