Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2019, 12:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing is set in stone as a player agreement until it’s in the Agreements channel in UN with all parties signing off. That’s been known. We conceded 2 as there was obvious miscommunication and we didn’t want to seem like it was done in trickery, because it wasn’t.
Is there agreement that no player agreements are set in stone until it's in the Agreements channel in UN with all parties signing off?

Just sayin'
Old 07-13-2019, 02:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do know i play for the love of the game right? always have.

Wish Detoxx did. but with all the people he has run off this server theres no way thats possible.

If i wasnt truthful then why did my ooc on yelinak last week end up with you guys conceding two?

news flash:

Aftermath's leadership is a bunch of clowns

oh wait thats nothing new!!!
Lol coming from the guy who was in three guilds that leadership was literally the reason they died. Im still here bra, try again
Old 07-13-2019, 03:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean, you knowingly went forward with a plan to secure a dragon. because 1 dragon won and 2 conceded is always something Detoxx has historically been fine with trading time and time again.
Bro ask yourself this... Why would we instant FTE Yeli if we thought Riot was going for the 96% thing? We could have waited and not risked wiping by engaging with 1 fucking person. Hell we couldn't cothed like 5-10 more people but every single officer assumed it was an FTE race, whether you believe us or not.
Old 07-13-2019, 03:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol coming from the guy who was in three guilds that leadership was literally the reason they died.
Ouch
Old 07-13-2019, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there agreement that no player agreements are set in stone until it's in the Agreements channel in UN with all parties signing off?

Just sayin'
Raid agreements are signed at the UN HQ nowadays?
You guys take raiding to seriously

Rooting for Palestine!!!
Old 07-13-2019, 10:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Id post the fraps but it will have to wait till after the staff gets to see them.

so give it a week or three. staff likes to BBQ also

LOL

I know exactly who you are. im unsure if you should be telling people you were on staff with the above account...

Either way, i enjoyed the halloween events you did put effort into. even if we didnt get to keep the candy corn.

Why do you have a grudge against me? You've gone out of your way to try to drag my name through the mud with Detoxx and a few others. With all the RMTers i told you about... you would think you woulda been happy when i showed you fraps proving my suspension by you was unjust...

but somethings will just remain a mystery.
im someone with 0 history with you and only have experience since u been doing riot things

and holy moly are you just dumb and unhelpful in ooc

you trying to come off as rational right now is laughable to everyone who has been around recently

to clarify, i'm not saying your comments in this thread are irrational and childish but the comments you make in ooc and tells after you lose mobs are
Old 07-13-2019, 10:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you saying all ex-TMO are toxic? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. *grins evilly*
Old 07-13-2019, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Grats Diamondfist alt on Vulak robe. Least in AM, Vulak, Doze and Tunare are main only. Sorry mains in Riot.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 07-13-2019, 02:04 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Grats Diamondfist alt on Vulak robe. Least in AM, Vulak, Doze and Tunare are main only. Sorry mains in Riot.
Nice, that's way better, I didn't know AM could kill Vulak
Old 07-13-2019, 02:51 PM
Sarnak

Can Riot have a don't talk to Aftermath rule to deal with all these toxic Diamondfist tells? That rule worked out well for Tempest.