Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2019, 11:48 AM
Sarnak

I feel like the only nay sayers left are users I've never heard of with little pvp background and a need for a 3 year server plan

We have 2 strong guilds formed 1 month ahead of launch. I think we are done here and should be really proud of what we were able to squeeze out of these forums.

Time to help promote this box to new blood.
Old 11-16-2019, 02:53 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Prez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like the only nay sayers left are users I've never heard of with little pvp background and a need for a 3 year server plan

We have 2 strong guilds formed 1 month ahead of launch. I think we are done here and should be really proud of what we were able to squeeze out of these forums.

Old 11-16-2019, 03:31 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
make that 99 percent.

Most players want a sense of persistence and permanence that they can plan and grown on. Throw away shitboxes that emulate counterstrike with elves does not give that.
What? There is permanence. Servers will merge at the end of the cycle. We've also gone to Luclin which is more than you can say about Red. I think you've got us confused with Devnoob's 'zek' which is counterstrike like- we're a 95% classic experience with minor pvp balance fixes, permanence, anti-plug, anti-ghost and hack detection that works.
Old 11-16-2019, 03:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Prez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
doesn't really matter, everyone is already building guilds for RoZ, which drops Dec 13th.

<The Addicted> roster looking mighty strong

I believe if they genuinely just reset this server, people would much rather prefer to play here then there.
Old 11-16-2019, 07:09 PM
Skeleton

server reset not going to happen so its a moot point, this roz 2.0 is the last go around for eq pvp r99 2.0 will never happen so.
Old 11-16-2019, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by oathb2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
server reset not going to happen so its a moot point, this roz 2.0 is the last go around for eq pvp r99 2.0 will never happen so.
I laughed. This kind of quote has been said for the last decade +

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 11-16-2019, 07:34 PM
Banned

Can a mod please ban el prez for trying to promote a non p99 server on a p99 forum?

we arent playing, but good luck have fun
Old 11-16-2019, 09:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

hes not wrong

i also think gms on roz are 10xs better and more active than anything p99 had to offer which helps the population.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenlyB [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? There is permanence. Servers will merge at the end of the cycle. We've also gone to Luclin which is more than you can say about Red. I think you've got us confused with Devnoob's 'zek' which is counterstrike like- we're a 95% classic experience with minor pvp balance fixes, permanence, anti-plug, anti-ghost and hack detection that works.
renly is right , they been doing work getting rid of cheaters / anti plug

Server merg is a great idea to keep people interested also makes it seem like you didnt waste your time gearing those characters when they will be used in the future if you play on the new servers .

As good as red was, if it was ran like RoZ the population would still be thriving on red imo

Most dont remember the population going from 1k+ to 300-400 the first month of red all because rogean said he would never allow xp bonus , serverwide ooc , or yellow text ( added it later on when population dropped to 50 or less )
Last edited by nottitanuk; 11-16-2019 at 09:56 PM..
Old 11-17-2019, 06:10 AM
Banned

Would be funny if you worms never got another chance and it all ended with red
Old 11-17-2019, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love this comment and it will be better every month that goes by with no mention of PvP.
gonna be up there with 42 day mandatory system resets we havent seen again for 5 years