Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2019, 07:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Gnome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want a new red server
Old 11-19-2019, 08:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nope we cannot betray the possibility some guy will come back and play his BiS 7 year old toon on a 5 person server
hey, im trying to update my wizards ice bear cloak.
Old 11-19-2019, 02:05 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Gnome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want a new red server
Old 11-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
I want a new red server
When they introduced Trammel to UO I quit. And then I played EQ PvP servers for a couple of years was great banter. 19 years later I logged into Green and am overwhelmed with nostalgia. But somethings missing.... PvP. Cant get a decent farm on Green cus its over populated. But it doesnt feel right playing on a PvE server. Please reset red. Would be nice to be able to join in to the start of a new red. And RoZ doesnt appeal to me as much even though I see it being advertised a lot.
Old 11-25-2019, 11:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
literally just wipe this one and you will have hundreds of players, minimal effort
Old 11-25-2019, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philthie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When they introduced Trammel to UO I quit. And then I played EQ PvP servers for a couple of years was great banter. 19 years later I logged into Green and am overwhelmed with nostalgia. But somethings missing.... PvP. Cant get a decent farm on Green cus its over populated. But it doesnt feel right playing on a PvE server. Please reset red. Would be nice to be able to join in to the start of a new red. And RoZ doesnt appeal to me as much even though I see it being advertised a lot.
RoZ actually has better pvp game play but just can't compare to the project 1999 brand since it is new so it doesn't bring the same population. The GMs on red have always been corrupt and were all caught. Now it is just abandoned with no action taken when things are broken or to enforce any rules. Everyone still interested in EQ PvP is on RoZ now. If Red99 ever restarted everyone would come back though just because Project 1999 would be able to attract a lot of new blood or bring people back that gave up on EQ PvP.

If you want to play EQ PvP RoZ is the only choice right now and would be good for you to jump in and meet some of the people on the server. If Red99 does come back a crew from RoZ will probably end up dominating the server anyways so it wouldn't be a bad place to try out.
Old 11-25-2019, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Roz is garbage. I can’t wait until Jan 2nd when nobody plays 2.0 junkerbox. For your sake I hope people do play it because you’re heavily vested brotha.
Old 11-25-2019, 02:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roz is garbage. I can’t wait until Jan 2nd when nobody plays 2.0 junkerbox. For your sake I hope people do play it because you’re heavily vested brotha.
More invested then a guy defending a box with 6 people on it? RoZ will have a decent population. Hopefully you have more to look forward to in 2020 than hoping an emulator for a 20 year old game has low population. Good luck.
Old 11-25-2019, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

RoZ is not a classic eq experience. It is custom crap that people level super fast and buy ice comet off the vendor. I haven’t played red in about 3 years but if I had to sell a product. I’d try selling the 6 year old server with no pop over the custom content shitboc that will need a 3.0 in June.

Sorry you’re mad but this is the project1999 forums. Have fun man [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-25-2019, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RoZ is not a classic eq experience. It is custom crap that people level super fast and buy ice comet off the vendor. I haven’t played red in about 3 years but if I had to sell a product. I’d try selling the 6 year old server with no pop over the custom content shitboc that will need a 3.0 in June.

Sorry you’re mad but this is the project1999 forums. Have fun man [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exp is slower than red99 and ice comet is obtained through research or a drop off lady vox.
Closed Thread