Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2019, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Prez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the skepticism is totally understandable. But I have to stress that not a single leader from either of the guilds has ever been the diehard raiding type that would consider leading a zerg.

save this quote; it could age well
The reason he is skeptical is because the last time you tried this he helped throw a mutiny, take over and zerg. It is inevitable whether it is your zerg, rags zerg or the person who steals your guilds zerg.
Old 11-18-2019, 02:55 PM
Sarnak

what

use names or quote better
Old 11-18-2019, 02:57 PM
Sarnak

no idea, can't argue with people who casually throw the word 'zerg' around as if they hadn't played on r99 and seen real zergs.

Come to think of it, R99 was the perfect zerg factory. prove me wrong
Old 11-18-2019, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Prez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no idea, can't argue with people who casually throw the word 'zerg' around as if they hadn't played on live and seen real zergs
fixed
Old 11-18-2019, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottitanuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what

use names or quote better
Lite was running the PP crew during the 4 day CT fight. Lite was trying to promote server competition after the fight. People rebelled and took over, then the new management emerged. You can't stop the Zerg! If the first place guild does something to hinder their progress in the name of fairness/competition someone else will take over as the number 1 guild or they will just follow someone else.
Old 11-18-2019, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lite was running the PP crew during the 4 day CT fight. Lite was trying to promote server competition after the fight. People rebelled and took over, then the new management emerged. You can't stop the Zerg!
this poor guy has no idea what actually happened

good thing i have the actual officer chat logs if ever needed and so do any other officers in PP but anyway this is not about any of that you random no name

thanks for playing on my servers
Old 11-18-2019, 03:06 PM
Sarnak

Actual officer chat logs lol, anyways, Lite was leader and then wasn't shortly after that. I'm just saying the zerg always happens, which you yourself are arguing too but for some reason just don't like the argument when you are involved.
Old 11-18-2019, 03:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actual officer chat logs lol, anyways, Lite was leader and then wasn't shortly after that. I'm just saying the zerg always happens, which you yourself are arguing too but for some reason just don't like the argument when you are involved.
we had 3 different guildtags going on at the time

dentist azrael and whatever name i decided at the time

PP wasnt even around or a concept

maybe 1/10th of PP was even in that fight but you keep doing you pal

glad you got a small history lesson today
Old 11-18-2019, 03:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottitanuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we had 3 different guildtags going on at the time

dentist azrael and whatever name i decided at the time

PP wasnt even around or a concept

maybe 1/10th of PP was even in that fight but you keep doing you pal

glad you got a small history lesson today
Well you can argue about the guild tags all you want. Same players all on the same side and that didn't change when Lite or others took over after.
Old 11-18-2019, 03:55 PM
Sarnak

Just be happy I’m not playing and you have a chance at #1

Don’t @ me
Closed Thread