Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2020, 03:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There has been an amazing rejuvenative revitalizing resurgence in all the old leveling zones and the past 2 or 3 days its all been a blurr i dunno its been nonstop grouping in places like mistmoore, highkeep basically the old leveling highway and its awsome. Maybe its not the raiders, but raiding itself that was the problem.

Leave things as they are for awhile
This reads as: "I have no actual friends who want to play video games with me, please keep people banned from other zones so there are more people in the zones that I show up to alone, hoping to run into other people"

Sorry you've been so lonely. Hope this helps
Old 10-24-2020, 07:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackofSpade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This reads as: "I have no actual friends who want to play video games with me, please keep people banned from other zones so there are more people in the zones that I show up to alone, hoping to run into other people"

Yup. Pugs are more classic then the boiled off community. Ya know when you leave a steak in the pan a little long without a lid and theres that black stuff imprinted around the steak like a body outline in one of those old cop drama movies/series? Thats pretty much it.

Sorry you cant get pixels for your 12th alt to shelf after BiS everything then working on alt 13, hope you get better because after 10-11 years of eating away at the staff i dont think whatevers coming is going to be easy
Old 10-24-2020, 10:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackofSpade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This isn’t RnF my dude.
Old 10-24-2020, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn’t RnF my dude.
theres a new mod that doesnt like RnF in RnF anymore, so this is the new
Old 10-25-2020, 11:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn’t RnF my dude.
I didn't make a post titled "Leave the guilds and people perma banned." I just replied in it.
Old 10-26-2020, 09:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
I didn't make a post titled "Leave the guilds and people perma banned." I just replied in it.
You sound sooooo salty lmao.
Old 10-27-2020, 02:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondrake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound sooooo salty lmao.
lmao you're so right i really do, ty for pointing that out
Closed Thread