Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 01:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry this is just a hilarious thread.

Here’s a hypothetical: IF you still play live in 2020 and are looking at luclin character models, THEN you’re a fucking moron and really aren’t playing live.

Nobody looks at that shit, there’s way cooler ways to look now.
Do you mind sharing these? I tried to look around online but didn't come up with much. Thanks!
Old 10-22-2020, 03:20 PM
Banned

Don’t have the files on my mobile, but if you look up “Restless Ice Plate Ornamentation,” that’s the current raid tier augmentations you can score doing raids. I currently oscillate between the Thaell Ew plate/leather on my SK/BST and the Arx Mentis plate, which is the raid ornaments from that expansion: https://www.everquest.com/news/arx-m...os-forge-armor. Both require progression, factioning and tradeskills OR raid prog to get, so not everyone has em.
Old 10-22-2020, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

Macroquest/Harry Potter maps aka dark elf track
Boxing
Dps race / no FTE
Shared bank
Gambling
Pay to win

All the fun stuff

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-22-2020, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don’t have the files on my mobile, but if you look up “Restless Ice Plate Ornamentation,” that’s the current raid tier augmentations you can score doing raids. I currently oscillate between the Thaell Ew plate/leather on my SK/BST and the Arx Mentis plate, which is the raid ornaments from that expansion: https://www.everquest.com/news/arx-m...os-forge-armor. Both require progression, factioning and tradeskills OR raid prog to get, so not everyone has em.
What game is this?
Old 10-22-2020, 09:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What game is this?
The game that occupies the other 18 years of Everquest’s history, contrary to popular belief that the pinnacle of gaming results in grown men putting their fists through walls because they trained pixelated dragons wrongly.
Old 10-22-2020, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Have you been searching for a new look in-game?
Nope

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-22-2020, 09:11 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What game is this?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2020, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG SiP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got me

Old 10-22-2020, 09:27 PM
Kobold

Instancing is the big one for me. I have a wife and kids now and I'm 20 years older. I can't rationalize poop socking or 3AM bat phones anymore. Instancing allows me to still get my nostalgia pixel fix but in a scheduled, predictable, and responsible manner.

Live is also something I can share with my kids a lot easier. Watching my daughter create a dark elf necromancer, learn how to summon a pet, give her first pet a name, and then cheer for her pet the first time she sent it to kill a rat is one of the most heart melting things I've experienced as a dad. All she needed to find the guild master was the find command. I didn't have to explain sense heading, how to level sense heading, or how to use the /loc command which would have instantly turned her off the game.
Old 10-22-2020, 09:40 PM
Kobold

There is a reason none of us drive model T's anymore....

They are old and clunky, they are outdated, and break often.

That is also the reason 10's of 1000's pay for live.

No one wants to drive a Model T forever.

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Closed Thread