Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > PvP Community > PvP Rants and Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 06-12-2019, 01:19 PM
HippoNipple HippoNipple is offline
Banned


Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,096
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the server is what you make of it, if all the players who used to play login would be consistent 500+ pop
The server is not what you make of it. The server is what it is. It is why all mmos have fresh progression servers rolling out, seasons, or continue to have expansions. This server will never get a big population. If there was a fresh server starting there would be a much bigger population and it would sustain up until velious was out for a year or so and then it would become stale again.

It is how mmos work, not even an opinion, this ignight guy is just retarded.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-12-2019, 01:27 PM
Dwarflord Dwarflord is offline
Banned


Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 201
Default

this server was never meant to have a big population but you missed all the signs because you were dumb

red99 was just a playground for the most toxic players so blue would have less customer service issues, you all took the bait and fell for it instead of griefing bluebies and causing mass hysteria

Zero patches or support for year 1 should have given it away but you got hipponipples running around with IQ's in the 80s and brad pitt avatars LOL

Anyone remember what happened at the battle of karnors when 1000 people zoned in ?

I would say pvp happened but the server cant support big battles, everquest isnt made for it.

i say the server because red99 and blue99 are the same server, just virtual private environments
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-12-2019, 02:07 PM
Eslade Eslade is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The Lab
Posts: 2,097
Default

Wipe it clean 2019
__________________
Edalse Dwarf Cleric
Eslade Dwarf Paladin (Cazic Thule Server)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Ignight Ignight is offline
Fire Giant

Ignight's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 505
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wipe it clean 2019
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
If you are toxic to my staff, I personally believe you don't have a place here. That includes passive aggressive public comments as well (I happen to think those are worse).
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-12-2019, 03:22 PM
HippoNipple HippoNipple is offline
Banned


Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,096
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this server was never meant to have a big population but you missed all the signs because you were dumb

red99 was just a playground for the most toxic players so blue would have less customer service issues, you all took the bait and fell for it instead of griefing bluebies and causing mass hysteria

Zero patches or support for year 1 should have given it away but you got hipponipples running around with IQ's in the 80s and brad pitt avatars LOL

Anyone remember what happened at the battle of karnors when 1000 people zoned in ?

I would say pvp happened but the server cant support big battles, everquest isnt made for it.

i say the server because red99 and blue99 are the same server, just virtual private environments
You have some weird conspiracy theories and contradict yourself. I am low IQ for thinking this server will never have a higher population? Then you write this drivel which makes you look retarded saying how this server isn't supposed to have players on it.

I was simply explaining to Ignight why people don't enjoy the current server. I didn't say anyone that runs project 1999 cares, but for some reason you try to argue with me and then argue a point not even brought up.

Sorry this server never accepted you and scarred you so badly. You should focus more on your real life failures and less on the online ones. Picking tomatoes in your grandma's back yard is only going to get you so far.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-12-2019, 06:31 PM
Ignight Ignight is offline
Fire Giant

Ignight's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 505
Default

Most new players dont like getting tooled by fungi twinks Day 1 in Crushbone. It's easier to walk away.

Just saying.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
If you are toxic to my staff, I personally believe you don't have a place here. That includes passive aggressive public comments as well (I happen to think those are worse).
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-12-2019, 06:46 PM
Dwarflord Dwarflord is offline
Banned


Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 201
Default

I didnt say the server isnt supposed to have players on it, i said it was invented for the sole purpose of getting problem players OFF BLUE.

It Worked

They never patched or fixed things because they never gave a shit from day 1.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-13-2019, 05:46 AM
Ignight Ignight is offline
Fire Giant

Ignight's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 505
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didnt say the server isnt supposed to have players on it, i said it was invented for the sole purpose of getting problem players OFF BLUE.

It Worked

They never patched or fixed things because they never gave a shit from day 1.
I don't think the creation of red server was anything that nefarious. I just don't think it was ever a priority. Any real help from staff dwindled years ago.

Just read these forums, who would want to deal with people like that?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
If you are toxic to my staff, I personally believe you don't have a place here. That includes passive aggressive public comments as well (I happen to think those are worse).
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-13-2019, 11:14 AM
Eslade Eslade is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: The Lab
Posts: 2,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is the joke, yes.
__________________
Edalse Dwarf Cleric
Eslade Dwarf Paladin (Cazic Thule Server)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-13-2019, 01:54 PM
Tassador Tassador is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3,399
Default

Ignight is the guy who defends that bowling alley with two working lanes and bad booze cause he once bowled. Brotha you didnít even play here till the shit was dead.

Da fuck you talking about?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:08 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.