Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2013, 06:33 PM
Kobold

Thanks for letting us know, Rogean. I will occupy my time by alternately raging and weeping until then.
Old 07-27-2013, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

thanks for the update... and the work.
Old 07-27-2013, 06:41 PM
Banned

tune literally most delusional person on red99

bashes me for harping on botb win, yet he's clinging onto the one time that nizzar beat me in a 1v1 because of two tstaff procs

he's also neglecting to mention how badly i was destroying nizzar in that joust(8 rounds to 2 before double proc) even though i was fighting with jboots buffless against sow raidbuffed

and he's also neglecting to mention how many times i have raped nizzar in the past, like that one time in freeport where my monk had about 1000 less hp than nizzar and i still got him down to 15% where he had to trak tooth me despite the fact that i had jboots vs sow, was not raidbuffed like him, did not have a fungi, was one level lower, and nizzar had popped two or three prayers of life charges

or the time me and chopper in our mid 50s fought nizzar, ghost, hectorchrist, and stasis in neriak which ended in nizzar dead, hectorchrist dead, and ghost plugging at 8%

or the time that nizzar tried to face off against me in a plane of fear train battle and consequently was slain by my javelin while the train was on top of him

but if you want to mention the fact that i didn't even fight nizzar in the monk botb, let's analyze it this way:
nothxu beat nizzar with 35% hp remaining
i beat nothxu 2-0 with 60% hp remaining after each fight
so what does that say about your precious legless pal? that i'm 95% better? sounds accurate to me
Old 07-27-2013, 06:48 PM
Orc

Wfp pvp on blu
Old 07-27-2013, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Wait he is legless or just crippled? If legless, I would enjoy the story of who took this mans legs please...
Old 07-27-2013, 09:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tune literally most delusional person on red99 bashes me for harping on botb win, yet he's clinging onto the one time that nizzar beat me in a 1v1 because of two tstaff procs
The difference is that you have a sig taking up a screen devoted to the subject to remind people of something that happened over 3 months ago, even when you aren't still making/bumping posts about it.

You've deluded yourself into believing that anyone outside your little clique of self-congratulatory clowns still gives a shit.
Last edited by Technique; 07-27-2013 at 09:39 PM..
Old 07-27-2013, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry red players, I'm going to need to do more work on this and I can't right now. It might not be until late sunday night.
quoting because I don't want anyone else to have to read through so much of this thread to get that info.

For all GM's and Mods.. on informational posts like this can you please just edit the first post to include updates????

Red being down means more time for my prayers to Bristlebane + time to play sonic racing transformed which despite annoying menus is the best game ever.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 07-27-2013, 10:32 PM
Sarnak

Hey, hey guys, this is the server down thread, and you are waving your e-peen pixels around. Get a life, sheesh.

OUT OF THE WAY PECK!

Quote:
12:53 <Littlegyno> nilberg
12:53 <Littlegyno> i was
12:53 <Littlegyno> gonna have pix
Old 07-27-2013, 11:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technique [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The difference is that you have a sig taking up a screen devoted to the subject to remind people of something that happened over 3 months ago, even when you aren't still making/bumping posts about it.

You've deluded yourself into believing that anyone outside your little clique of self-congratulatory clowns still gives a shit.
hehhehehhehehe

people like you make it so easy around here
Old 07-27-2013, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

dat purp
Closed Thread