Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 03:57 PM
Banned

58 pages of who gives a fuck
Old 12-10-2014, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgerking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a goog ONE!

Why wouldn't I WANT to be Syft, only guy who disappears and is still talked about daily on the Forums. Never seen a player attain that lvl of hate to the point that every time he stops playing there is a conspiracy as to who he is.
There is no conspiracy man. We all know you are Syft. People have known since about a week after you appeared.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Killing someone in a city or running between two places is inherently meaningless.
No PvP is the meaning! To me it sounds like you generally dislike PvP and only engage in it if pixels are involved. Some people just want to pvp, they don't wanna gear up their 8th alt.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Update: This thread has moved past the "Checkraise has become better at backstab! (305)" thread in total views!
Old 12-10-2014, 04:00 PM
Kobold

Two biggest guilds in the whole game teaming up. Im excited about never doing anything ever again on p99
Old 12-10-2014, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no conspiracy man. We all know you are Syft. People have known since about a week after you appeared.
You all KNEW Super-Hater was Syft too GM confirmed lmfao, ya'll don't know shit.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Holo might have a spy in GW who knows.

What I find most LOL worthy is that Digital one of the people most hated by Holocaust actually has a alt inside Holocaust.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgerking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No PvP is the meaning! To me it sounds like you generally dislike PvP and only engage in it if pixels are involved. Some people just want to pvp, they don't wanna gear up their 8th alt.
Fair enough. But to correct you, I do like PVP but only when pixels are involved. If I want to just fight people without any meaningful outcome and no spoils of victory I'll go play a game designed to do that...like Chivalry or CS:GO. EverQuest is a PVE game, and so to me the only real PVP that is any fun is when it effects who gets loot.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Two biggest guilds in the whole game teaming up. Im excited about never doing anything ever again on p99
Don't worry, mostbitter will get bored of leading and holocaust will absorb fresh as intended.

This server is like groundhog's day...
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 12-10-2014, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holo might have a spy in GW who knows.

What I find most LOL worthy is that Digital one of the people most hated by Holocaust actually has a alt inside Holocaust.
An enemy creating a spy and joining your guild is actually a huge compliment. Azrael never once had a spy join because nobody needed to spy on Azrael for an advantage. They'd just go fight them and win. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread