Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2019, 12:58 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cearobinson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was on Mith Marr from Kunark to just before GoD [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

Character: Drec Soulstealer, Dark Elf Necromancer.
Guilds: Sabretooth Bear Clan, Wisdom, and Vengeful Apathy.

Does anyone else remember MMDN? I loved that forum.
I do remember that forum, wow is it not around anymore? I remember Wisdom for sure. Glad to meet you here in P99!
Old 07-03-2019, 01:08 PM
Kobold

Nah, sadly it's been gone for quite a while [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

I loved Wisdom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Such a great group of people.
Auriandar - Dark Elf Enchanter
Denniker Rhal - Wood Elf Druid <Dial a Port>
Old 07-03-2019, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

I was on mith marr up untill 2003 when i quit i think it was.
Rasmus the Bard in Forsaken Realm is a RL bud of mine who got me hooked. I never played so much i could join FR but i used to tag along sometimes. I remember FR battling AL all the time.
Slugger 40 warrior(because Gwarg was so cool, they let me have Smasha as my surname too!), then Uath 65 monk in the end(LDoN i guess)
I have played Zeusdraco and many more chars in FR because Rasmus had all the logins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-03-2019, 09:56 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was on mith marr up untill 2003 when i quit i think it was.
Rasmus the Bard in Forsaken Realm is a RL bud of mine who got me hooked. I never played so much i could join FR but i used to tag along sometimes. I remember FR battling AL all the time.
Slugger 40 warrior(because Gwarg was so cool, they let me have Smasha as my surname too!), then Uath 65 monk in the end(LDoN i guess)
I have played Zeusdraco and many more chars in FR because Rasmus had all the logins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you know the real Zeusdraco too? I assume so being that you played with FR a lot. I would love to catch up with some of those old timers.
Old 07-03-2019, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa Powa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trox did you play on Mith Marr from release or started late? I dont recall the name.
I was on mith marr from early 2000 to ... 2008ish?. Guilds included <the grubs>, <Ancient Legacy> and <Coalescence>. I transferred to another server between 2nd and 3rd year of Med school but don’t remember to what sever or when exactly I did it. I was pretty sleep deprived and not caring much about EQ at the time.

My toons on p99 are all tributes to names of friends I made along the way or some character names I had at the time. My main here is named after my main 2004-2008 on live. Same class. For a while there Bedavir had the serverwide highest ac for all warriors. I sold that warrior’s account for over $2000 in 2008. Made for a nice down payment on a car we needed.

Then life, wife, kids, and career happened. I didn’t play much until I wrapped up my sleep deprived residency. Later I found p99 and had a chance to casually re-live the dream. Found p99 in late 2013 once I had the family settled and a stable career and eventually started here in mid 2014. The strict no boxing policy and rabid policing of hack software that was rampant on live had me hooked.

These days I just casually level on p99 to blow off steam and raid when my work/family/schedule allows.

Troxx was an Iksar monk on mithaniel marr. Good friend. I named my bard on p99 after him. All of my other characters are either clones of toons I played or named after good friends from the past.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Last edited by Troxx; 07-03-2019 at 10:09 PM..
Old 07-03-2019, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa Powa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you know the real Zeusdraco too? I assume so being that you played with FR a lot. I would love to catch up with some of those old timers.
Haha no i dont really know ZD but i remember he was a dog groomer from quebec whos english wasnt all that good [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My fav player on MM was Faifel the japanese wizard who wouldnt kill anything out of faction nor any dragons. True Roleplayer
Old 07-05-2019, 09:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was on mith marr from early 2000 to ... 2008ish?. Guilds included <the grubs>, <Ancient Legacy> and <Coalescence>. I transferred to another server between 2nd and 3rd year of Med school but don’t remember to what sever or when exactly I did it. I was pretty sleep deprived and not caring much about EQ at the time.

My toons on p99 are all tributes to names of friends I made along the way or some character names I had at the time. My main here is named after my main 2004-2008 on live. Same class. For a while there Bedavir had the serverwide highest ac for all warriors. I sold that warrior’s account for over $2000 in 2008. Made for a nice down payment on a car we needed.

Then life, wife, kids, and career happened. I didn’t play much until I wrapped up my sleep deprived residency. Later I found p99 and had a chance to casually re-live the dream. Found p99 in late 2013 once I had the family settled and a stable career and eventually started here in mid 2014. The strict no boxing policy and rabid policing of hack software that was rampant on live had me hooked.

These days I just casually level on p99 to blow off steam and raid when my work/family/schedule allows.

Troxx was an Iksar monk on mithaniel marr. Good friend. I named my bard on p99 after him. All of my other characters are either clones of toons I played or named after good friends from the past.
Oh my GOD I can’t believe you were in Ancient legacy! arthol was the guild leader. I was a very early member of that guild, but I quickly out leveled him and I ended up going on the server wide kill of Naggy (think it was the server first)
And I was hooked on raiding. (This was the raid where we killed naggy and the corpse poofed so Brother Xave had to respawn him and /32k him for us so we could loot)

So anyway shortly after that when AL formed I told Arthol I was leaving and he tweaked out on me saying That as the highest level person in the guild everyone counted on me. It’s like...we don’t even do guild events and I’m not even an officer. I still did feel bad but the rest as they say is history. I had a great experience in afterlife...I don’t think we were headed to any world firsts in Ancient Legacy regardless of me being there or not.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I was a druid on MM, really gay name - Razorleaf

Was in Lords of the Dragon, Primordial Fury, and Coalescence.
Old 07-06-2019, 01:58 PM
Aviak

Heya Supa,

I was on Mith Marr since release and quit a week before Kunark. I played a gnome wiz named Diskod. I did not join a guild till the very end. I forget the name of the guild but a shammy named Zinovia was gm.

Nugrun my druid and Duco my chanter here. I have a 52 cleric as well.

Glad to see you here!
Old 07-06-2019, 02:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cearobinson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was on Mith Marr from Kunark to just before GoD [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

Character: Drec Soulstealer, Dark Elf Necromancer.
Guilds: Sabretooth Bear Clan, Wisdom, and Vengeful Apathy.

Does anyone else remember MMDN? I loved that forum.
Norathorr here from sabretooth bearclan clan iceclaw and Illumanati! Mmdn was awesome is there any way to historically dig it up? The 'Best of Saxxon' post in rnf was one of the most hilarious things I ever saw!
Closed Thread