Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2014, 01:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love you Swyft. Don't become a detective. I fear that you suffer from the mental retardation + aspergers. Maybe another forum account/personality will solve the problem.

Get the help that you need. Therapists door is always open and our hourly rates are competitive. Gotta make an appointment a couple weeks in advance though. And my secretary swampnuts a PM to get started with the paper work.
Eslade is Xerxes confirmed 100% RMT'd all his gear from Lite.

Unless Eslade cares to explain why he was there helping Swampnuts get his epic with a bunch of other Azrael.
Last edited by Burgerking; 11-24-2014 at 01:55 AM..
Old 11-24-2014, 04:10 AM
Kobold

Nothing to see herr. Circle of Trust had some extra platinum pieces after a recent bulk sale and decided this guy should not be naked.
Old 11-24-2014, 04:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing to see herr. Circle of Trust had some extra platinum pieces after a recent bulk sale and decided this guy should not be naked.
Circle of Trust didn't do his epic Azrael did...so why you lying?
Old 11-24-2014, 04:28 AM
Planar Protector

circle of trust takes full credit for the recent gainz swampnuts has made
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-24-2014, 04:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
circle of trust takes full credit for the recent gainz swampnuts has made
Oh known account stripper and long time Azrael nutswinger denies RMT on behalf of lite, do you realize you denying it is like certifying everything I said in blood?

Should have stayed quiet it would have left doubt in peoples minds.
Old 11-24-2014, 04:42 AM
Planar Protector

dat tinfoil very strong with this guy, swampnuts isn't nice being on the non-zerg side having these nutswinging retards coming at u with this completely random shit, heh, welcome to my world, it's glorious the amount of rustle i can cause by pushing these buttons in the correct sequence, practise makes perfect
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-24-2014, 06:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dat tinfoil very strong with this guy, swampnuts isn't nice being on the non-zerg side having these nutswinging retards coming at u with this completely random shit, heh, welcome to my world, it's glorious the amount of rustle i can cause by pushing these buttons in the correct sequence, practise makes perfect
Old 11-24-2014, 06:07 AM
Kobold

let em come at me i don't give a shit. These dudes are just annoying, thats why I have burgerqueen on /ignore. The dude thinks he is right about everything and theres no changing that. Some people are just .... well.. fucking idiots.

ps he obviously has a giant boner for eslade so idk what the fuck thats about
Old 11-24-2014, 06:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
If it wasn't true then Azrael wouldn't have pulled the ole reliable tactic of rushing nutswingers to the forums to deny it.

True Story Azrael and pals sold Swampnuts aka Xerxes aka Eslade his gear.
Old 11-24-2014, 06:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgerking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it wasn't true then Azrael wouldn't have pulled the ole reliable tactic of rushing nutswingers to the forums to deny it.

True Story Azrael and pals sold Swampnuts aka Xerxes aka Eslade his gear.
the only true story here is you are the biggest flaming faggot of this entire server. I never once asked you to prove it, no one "rushed" anything besides you rushing everything I ever post calling me eslade and being a giant jerk off of a fuck face.
Closed Thread