Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 05:34 AM
Kobold

Angry Whats your worst part of RL right now?

Mine is having a raging 4 month old daughter that has been super clingy the past few days. I can't seem to do anything to get her to calm down and gives me zero me time. I know this shit is part of parenting but fuck I need lvls for pixels GDI
Old 10-29-2014, 05:52 AM
Kobold

I'm out of weed.

But at least I don't have kids.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:14 AM
Kobold

Man I used to blaze all my money away before priorities. Smoked nothing but the dankest dank. I had a 4 ft glass vase turned bong named blue balls would drop kids to their knees and make em throw up shit was classic
Old 10-29-2014, 06:15 AM
Kobold

Had to use a kitchen lighter if you were solo smoking
Old 10-29-2014, 06:31 AM
Banned

working away from home -- non fucking stop
Old 10-29-2014, 06:35 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
working away from home -- non fucking stop
Yeah bro I know them feels. I used to do comm work for at&t but got laid off. They bought out DirecTV and all the cell site shit came to a dead stop. Being the youngest and newest dude on the crew they let me go. Kind of for the best tho since I just had my baby girl. I would be gone for months at a time and in a shitty hotel room tethered up to my phone for pixelage. I miss the money with perdiem or however you spell it and being my own boss but that shit sucked being by myself all the time.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:49 AM
Planar Protector

Hope this is a troll this is beyond sad if real seek help faggot
Old 10-29-2014, 06:56 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

my mom said since i forgot to take the trash out ONE time this week im not getting my 30 bucks allowance, pretty pissed.
Old 10-29-2014, 07:01 AM
Sarnak

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope this is a troll this is beyond sad if real seek help faggot
The Immersion is real, unfortunately this normal. As a Father of 3 sons this is the thought process at one point or another. Most people are not prepared for children, they just do not realize the investment it takes. And I am not talking about money.

After having 3 sons I feel I can express what OP is without discrimination, OP though appears to be on first child which always gets people freaky. What OP is going through is part of growing up and giving ourselves for others which comes with parenthood.

At-least he is posting his frustrations and acknowledging them in a healthy way then just ignoring his child and playing this stupid game anyways. OP knows his responsibilities and is acting accordingly, i.e. not playing and "enjoying" the affects of parenthood.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2014, 07:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkCamel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Immersion is real, unfortunately this normal. As a Father of 3 sons, I can say this thought process is normal at some point or another. Most people are not prepared for children, they just do not realize the investment it takes. And I am not talking about money.

After having 3 sons I feel I can express what OP is without discrimination, OP though appears to be on first child which always gets people freaky. What OP is going through is part of growing up and giving up ourselves for others which comes with parenthood.

At-least he is posting his frustrations and acknowledging them in a healthy way than just ignoring his child and playing this stupid game anyways. OP knows his responsibilities and is acting accordingly, i.e. not playing and "enjoying" the affects of parenthood.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]