Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2014, 03:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgerking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whats more believable Xerxes aka Swampnuts comes to the server oct 4th last month, has no guild tag yet has Fungi Tunic, Epic, Sarnak Battleshield, etc etc.

or

Eslade made an alt named Swampnuts and bought a ton of gear off Lite.
you be rustled
Old 11-24-2014, 03:43 AM
Planar Protector

pras swampnuts, a true pal
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-24-2014, 04:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niedar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you be rustled
Nope sorry you're rustled not gonna get you out of this one buddy.

Nobody hands a new player Ikky, Sarnak Battlefield, and does epic out of the kindness of they're heart. You expect us to believe Azrael just did a guys epic to be nice...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-24-2014, 04:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgerking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope sorry you're rustled not gonna get you out of this one buddy.

Nobody hands a new player Ikky, Sarnak Battlefield, and does epic out of the kindness of they're heart. You expect us to believe Azrael just did a guys epic to be nice...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its funny cuz thats exactly what happened lol
Old 11-24-2014, 04:40 AM
Aviak

Maybe he just bought platinum and payed them to do the epic fight? Seen tears being sold in ooc, and it wouldn't cost that much extra to pay a group for the fight.
Old 11-24-2014, 04:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latege [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe he just bought platinum and payed them to do the epic fight? Seen tears being sold in ooc, and it wouldn't cost that much extra to pay a group for the fight.
Yea he just happened to send me the same tells saying the same shit Eslade does. Just happened to get a child's tear out of Fear, and get handed a SBS, and Ikky for free.

LOL Ignorance is powerful
Old 11-24-2014, 04:45 AM
Planar Protector

not sure who the fuck this burgerfaggot is but he is so dumb nirgon needs to control these minions, can't have these zero iq croutons forumquest on your behalf, jesus guys
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-24-2014, 05:13 AM
Planar Protector

If red (well everquest in general but red especially) wasn't populated with retards and I cared just a little bit more, I would start a new guild of the people on red.
Old 11-24-2014, 05:15 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Yea he just happened to send me the same tells saying the same shit Eslade does. Just happened to get a child's tear out of Fear, and get handed a SBS, and Ikky for free.

LOL Ignorance is powerful
You're probably gonna be really mad when I make my level 1 army of epic wielders then I bet
Old 11-24-2014, 06:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not sure who the fuck this burgerfaggot is but he is so dumb nirgon needs to control these minions, can't have these zero iq croutons forumquest on your behalf, jesus guys
Oh must be true, Smedy mad as fuck...so it turns out we did uncover someone who got RMT'd gear from Azrael.
Closed Thread