Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 04:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daasgoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if someone instantly hates you and thinks your a faggot based on which guild you pick then you probably don't want to be their friend anyway.

gl
Old 12-08-2014, 04:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I hate thinking of having to join a side. I have pals all over and would really dislike to side against them/get bullshit from other people (potential guildies) that dislike certain guilds and/or players. I've just been bored as hell solo/duo farming lately. Really debating just pushing through to 60 sometime this week but missing spells n stuff that seem to be rare as hell. Ive done like 50+ turn ins in OT for that hammer but seem to not be able to get past apprehensive for some reason even though I'm a troll. I see peeps complaining about hitboxes and resists but I personally love them, they give a new edge to the pvp aspect of this server which is huge here. Anyways shout outs to all my pals and hope to see you on at some point tonight. Working for another 5 hours or so. Just sharing my thoughs. Peace out.

/endrant

PS. Inb4pityreply
you don't have many more turn ins to go. maybe another 30? i believe. maybe 50. but that's max.

if you are already unsure about holo, then you know in your heart it aint the right decision for the box... joining the zerg and all only makes the server more blue. and what's the point of a pvp server without pvp?

even those guys who join "just for the pixels, then i will peace out".. they end up staying like the bluebs they are............................................... . so you know, choose your destiny. but actually if you join holo, pixel up, and then leave, once velious comes then no one would deny you anyway. just dont get stuck in the death-loop of pixel hunger after abandoning your morals and then slowly becoming corrupted by the "friendly" (70% of server, so they got no one to fight anyway) guild
Old 12-08-2014, 04:26 AM
Banned

I don't even know who buhbuh is in game
Old 12-08-2014, 05:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing a couple of cloaks of flames can't fix
this is true, deliver them to me and we can be friends again
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't even know who buhbuh is in game
cyren?
Old 12-08-2014, 06:56 AM
Fire Giant

/waspnado or however its spelled
Closed Thread