Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2018, 02:41 PM
Orc

Thumbs up Official Tempest / Awakened 2.0 / Taken 3.0 RNF post thread.

So I was recently reading about how Taken 3.0 aka Awakened 2.0 aka Tempest has new leadership that decided that the best solution to save their crumbling guild would be to impose a RNF gag order resulting in a 500dkp dock and a month ban from looting.

Now I can see why the new leaders would see stepping on the dicks of highly contributing members for posting in a forum that 99% of active P99 players avoid like the plague would be the best way to restore the terrible image that their guild had rightfully earned for being unable to play within the rules of the server. If anything it's made them look even worse for trying to censor their players. Nice backfire, lol

Obviously, this move to censor their member base in a way that any rational person would consider absurdly stupid wasn't just a show of power and was totally going to help them stop their guild from continuing to crumble to the point they can no longer kill Ikatiar without wiping.

However, since they have played favorites and allowed Bellringer's friends like Calrizien ( https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=323 ) to post in RNF without penalty while penalizing others that voiced being unhappy about Bellringer's leadership I think it's safe to say it's time for all the big dick players in Taken 3.0 to step up and post here.

If enough non-betas in Taken 3.0 post here they will be forced to abolish this asinine rule and rethink how they want to ruin their "new" old guild. Here's your chance. Consider this your platform to come out against tyranny and save your guild from the Bellringers of the server!

Time to ring that Liberty Bell! Make p99 great again!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-15-2018, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-15-2018, 02:56 PM
Orc

As you can see, Calrizien wasn't docked for posting in the very same thread that resulted in dkp docks for other Taken 3.0 members.

Totally a coincidence tho I'm sure. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-15-2018, 03:05 PM
Banned

I'll be checking back on this one.
Old 05-15-2018, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

if it's one thing I hate it's hypocrisy

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 05-15-2018, 04:46 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
really solid start here b4c0nhunt i agree completely and admire your willingness to share dkp logs*
Thanks, but in all fairness the link was sent to me and the DKP site is public access.

http://dkp.tempest99.com
Old 05-15-2018, 04:50 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calrizien, and myself, paid far too much DKP in Awakened to see and end to the tyrannical RNF treaty. Browse back in Tempeststs DKP history (since you guys didn't really start a new guild, or new dkp, but grats on finally getting the forum name changed from takenguild.forums.com) and you will see that he has multiple DKP penalties worn as badges of honor from the RNF treaty wars fought past. Do not doubt Calrizien's resolve - but now, someone must step up and be his Han.
Yeah, I don't get how they can call it a new guild... there's DKP carried over from the Taken days. It's nothing more than another rebranding, and a shitty one at that. They just can't escape Taken's terrible reputation. Should just disband at this point.
Old 05-15-2018, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Closely OP doesn't play here as he has said in other posts...
Old 05-15-2018, 07:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closely OP doesn't play here as he has said in other posts...
Keep up the spot on detective work and you might just earn yourself a Scooby snack.
Old 05-15-2018, 09:28 PM
Aviak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4c0nhunt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I was recently reading about how Taken 3.0 aka Awakened 2.0 aka Tempest has new leadership that decided that the best solution to save their crumbling guild would be to impose a RNF gag order resulting in a 500dkp dock and a month ban from looting.

Now I can see why the new leaders would see stepping on the dicks of highly contributing members for posting in a forum that 99% of active P99 players avoid like the plague would be the best way to restore the terrible image that their guild had rightfully earned for being unable to play within the rules of the server. If anything it's made them look even worse for trying to censor their players. Nice backfire, lol

Obviously, this move to censor their member base in a way that any rational person would consider absurdly stupid wasn't just a show of power and was totally going to help them stop their guild from continuing to crumble to the point they can no longer kill Ikatiar without wiping.

However, since they have played favorites and allowed Bellringer's friends like Calrizien ( https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=323 ) to post in RNF without penalty while penalizing others that voiced being unhappy about Bellringer's leadership I think it's safe to say it's time for all the big dick players in Taken 3.0 to step up and post here.

If enough non-betas in Taken 3.0 post here they will be forced to abolish this asinine rule and rethink how they want to ruin their "new" old guild. Here's your chance. Consider this your platform to come out against tyranny and save your guild from the Bellringers of the server!

Time to ring that Liberty Bell! Make p99 great again!
/giggle
Closed Thread