Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2020, 10:50 AM
Orc

Ah possibly... shame, liked the idea he wasted his time.

What could be their motivation for joining the Euro Crew guild shortly before though? Seems strange to me.
Old 06-01-2020, 11:16 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by annali [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What could be their motivation for joining the Euro Crew guild shortly before though? Seems strange to me.
there is no wasted time botting. that's the point. worst case is you lose a toon, then you learn from the mistakes that got you caught and do it again.
Old 06-01-2020, 11:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by annali [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just speculation, maybe it's an account owned by someone in that guild, they bot until 50, then don't log back on to hope that people forget about it, I've heard that some guilds would reward dkp and such for leveling those types of utility bots, so they got guild tagged to cash in on the dkp, again it's just speculation and not meant to throw shade at any guild in particular! I don't even know if that guild raids or has dkp!

Amualia - Level 59 Dark-Elf Cleric
Maruki - Level 23 Iksar BONEKNIGHT
Lorelai - Level 54 High-Elf Enchanter
Old 06-01-2020, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bye
Old 06-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

which I did in original.
Old 06-01-2020, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicadragon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
clearly allow people to run bots without discipline.
My most recent bot check was just a couple days ago when I was semi-afk camping a quest mob. I sure did look like a bot with my single button press every 6:40 and so they sent someone to check me out.
Old 06-01-2020, 05:52 PM
Banned

Hi this is gay and you are wrong
Old 06-01-2020, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P99 has coded in difficulty spikes.
You know those times roots break back to back, while normally it just stays active, maybe the occasional break.
Or those times charm keeps breaking over and over, while normally it just stays active, maybe the occasional break.

You can spend all day fighting the same mobs who don't have high resists but as soon as the rng difficulty kicks in for a few seconds to minutes. It's harder to land or stick.

That's the RNG background code that P99 uses to simulate classic's hardcore feel.
Also this rng is zone independent. So the bad luck doesn't happen in all zones at the same time.
Is that actually proven or just what we suspect
Old 06-02-2020, 08:10 PM
Banned

the original newbie zones on live had 5x the spawns yes, but when p99 was launched they started with titanium which was post nerf

they just never adjusted it

Yes most quests were nerfed because players abused it

not classic

but it is what it is, a custom project

you could play aradune, or should i say wait in que to play with all those stay at home sons for the most non classic experience ever
Old 06-06-2020, 06:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just speculation, maybe it's an account owned by someone in that guild, they bot until 50, then don't log back on to hope that people forget about it, I've heard that some guilds would reward dkp and such for leveling those types of utility bots, so they got guild tagged to cash in on the dkp, again it's just speculation and not meant to throw shade at any guild in particular! I don't even know if that guild raids or has dkp!
Well, it was a waste guilding since Euro Crew is all disbanding and reforming because none of the officers or leader have played in months save for one.