Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Old 05-18-2022, 08:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robersonroger38 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Without end game crappo, any of them with high starting dex-agility
What ever fits your style though,
Been having fun solo in with dwarf lately though since they un nerf fear kite , lvl 46 atm easy sauce
Dex and agility are worthless stats to a rogue
Old 05-22-2022, 04:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dex and agility are worthless stats to a rogue
I’m only taking about solo wise, the high dex let’s my weapons proc more often, the high agility makes it to where when I get under 20% health , you can still run away at high speed. 90 agility and under your a dead duck once you get under 20% health.
95 and up your speed want change when health is low.
Old 05-22-2022, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robersonroger38 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m only taking about solo wise, the high dex let’s my weapons proc more often, the high agility makes it to where when I get under 20% health , you can still run away at high speed. 90 agility and under your a dead duck once you get under 20% health.
95 and up your speed want change when health is low.
eh? agility should have no affect on your movment speed at critical health. Dex will also minimal impact on proc rates since he dex diffrence between rogue races is incredibly small. for soloing stam might acually be the best stat since you can bandage up to higher hit points.
Old 05-22-2022, 08:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
eh? agility should have no affect on your movment speed at critical health. Dex will also minimal impact on proc rates since he dex diffrence between rogue races is incredibly small. for soloing stam might acually be the best stat since you can bandage up to higher hit points.
Agility def has affect on movement speed at critical health, we’ll if your 95+ Your good, if not you’ll be able to see what I’m talking about , go test it.
Last edited by Robersonroger38; 05-22-2022 at 08:26 PM..
Old 05-22-2022, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

is this going to be one of those "dude, disease totally shuts off hit point regen" moments?
Old 05-23-2022, 05:06 AM
Planar Protector

Moving slow at low life is directly connected to agi. If you have your character window open and watch your agi stat as you go critical, you'll see the stat take a dive. The further it goes below 75, the slower you get.

One thing I've never tested though, is if the low life agi penalty is a flat value, or a percentage reduction, or takes you to a set value regardless of gear, so I'm not sure if the characters with high agi stat will have more buffer before slowing to a crawl.

That said, it's not something I would ever sink points into or gear for even if it did effectively increase that buffer.
Old 05-23-2022, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

It really is going to be one of those moments.

i haven't tested p99 but can assure you in classic agility had no impact on movement speed regardlessof being in ciritical health or not. This is, however, "classic" correlation does not equal causation.
Old 05-23-2022, 01:45 PM
Sarnak

Believe me I have never put any points into agility Lol, it’s just one of those things I found out , when I was playing my halflin warrior I could run to safety at 10% health long as I was strafeing , my dwarf Rogue couldn’t until I found a few peaces of agility crap gear peace’s to boost his to 95+
Old 05-23-2022, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Believe me I have never put any points into agility Lol, it’s just one of those things I found out , when I was playing my halflin warrior I could run to safety at 10% health long as I was strafeing , my dwarf Rogue couldn’t until I found a few peaces of agility crap gear peace’s to boost his to 95+
That's a warrior feature, not agility. Warriors are not slowed down while berserking.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 05-23-2022, 02:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a warrior feature, not agility. Warriors are not slowed down while berserking.
It must be a glitch, cause when I added the xtra agility to my rogue I didnt slow anymore at low health.

If you check the wiki, under primary stats , Low agility says affects run speed , I dunno how to test it or if it really even matters .
Last edited by Robersonroger38; 05-23-2022 at 02:25 PM..