Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-04-2022, 10:50 AM
Croco Croco is offline
Fire Giant

Croco's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 669
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree, the majority do not want Luclin. Why don't you put up a poll?
Every time a poll is put up, which has happened a few times, the people wanting luclin or beyond win. Do some forum searching and you'll see.

~edit~

Majority of people in favor of resetting the sleeper.

Over 60% of people voted they'd be willing to donate for Luclin/Pop

Almost 54% of people voted for their favorite expansion as one that was beyond the current scope of the server.

These are just examples from a quick search of 5 pages searching the word "poll".
Last edited by Croco; 04-04-2022 at 11:03 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-04-2022, 11:04 AM
eqravenprince eqravenprince is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,152
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every time a poll is put up, which has happened a few times, the people wanting luclin or beyond win by a wide margin. Do some forum searching and you'll see.
Exaggerate much? Go ahead and post some links of this so called luclin winning by a wide margin. Quick search of Luclin or Expansion tells me a different story.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ghlight=luclin
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ghlight=luclin
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ghlight=luclin
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ight=expansion
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ight=expansion

Edit
After reading your edit and adding links, that is hardly luclin winning by a wide margin. More mixed bag of results.
Last edited by eqravenprince; 04-04-2022 at 11:06 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-04-2022, 11:36 AM
Gustoo Gustoo is offline
Planar Protector

Gustoo's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The side of Bristlebane
Posts: 5,392
Default

The most active people on the forum are not the most active people in the game,

In any case play another server to go past velious, there are many.

A vanilla locked server would be great. We can dream
__________________
Discord PVP Server:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
Lost but not forgotten.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-04-2022, 11:39 AM
Loadsamoney Loadsamoney is offline
Planar Protector

Loadsamoney's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,002
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The most active people on the forum are not the most active people in the game,

In any case play another server to go past velious, there are many.

A vanilla locked server would be great. We can dream
Kunark locked would be great, IMO. Level 60, just enough twinkage to stand out, and the epics are in play. Vanilla no expansions just doesn't have enough, IMO.
__________________
Starspangledman - 51 Paladin (Blue)
Ripandtear - 49 Ranger (Blue)
Buckleup - 27 Druid (Blue)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-04-2022, 01:35 PM
Gustoo Gustoo is offline
Planar Protector

Gustoo's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: The side of Bristlebane
Posts: 5,392
Default

Vanilla is a lot more "beatable" no doubt about it. The best part about vanilla is the gear progression is all on point. Cloth and leather and ringmail and bronze all fit, and are all bettered by banded, which is bettered by the quested crafted lambent ivy etched armor, which is bested by planar.

All that goes out the window with kunark and the whole old world progression turns to vendor gear. Like, the short sword of ykesha is the best example of something that turns from top tier to junk tier overnight its just a bummer. 1 year is too short for vanilla.
__________________
Discord PVP Server:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 04-04-2022 at 01:42 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-04-2022, 02:23 PM
Tunabros Tunabros is offline
Planar Protector

Tunabros's Avatar

Join Date: May 2018
Location: Taichung, Taiwan
Posts: 3,234
Default

unroot dwagons
__________________
Azile Treelord
Toshiko Hatano
Green: Active Blue: Retired
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-04-2022, 02:47 PM
eqravenprince eqravenprince is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,152
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vanilla is a lot more "beatable" no doubt about it. The best part about vanilla is the gear progression is all on point. Cloth and leather and ringmail and bronze all fit, and are all bettered by banded, which is bettered by the quested crafted lambent ivy etched armor, which is bested by planar.

All that goes out the window with kunark and the whole old world progression turns to vendor gear. Like, the short sword of ykesha is the best example of something that turns from top tier to junk tier overnight its just a bummer. 1 year is too short for vanilla.
Absolutely agree.

In addition, I like vanilla because there are 18 bind spots in and 16 different zones you can get group ports to. Vs kunark only 3 reasonable bind points and 3 group ports. And way less overpowered twink gear. Majority of best in slot gear is mostly no drop and requires a group or raid. In kunark, you want best in slot, you can just farm guards with your solo character, then turn around and buy best in slot gear for your alt.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-04-2022, 02:49 PM
Arvan Arvan is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Norrath
Posts: 464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Absolutely agree.

In addition, I like vanilla because there are 18 bind spots in and 16 different zones you can get group ports to. Vs kunark only 3 reasonable bind points and 3 group ports. And way less overpowered twink gear. Majority of best in slot gear is mostly no drop and requires a group or raid. In kunark, you want best in slot, you can just farm guards with your solo character, then turn around and buy best in slot gear for your alt.
Sorry you don't got best in slot (vp)
__________________
Arvan [60 Warlord] <Kittens Who Say Meow>
Slayer of Vyemm & Savior of AoW Raids
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-04-2022, 03:11 PM
Pint Pint is offline
Planar Protector

Pint's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Plane of Hate
Posts: 1,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrid_plum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Luclin or bust
+1
__________________
Pint
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-04-2022, 03:22 PM
Loadsamoney Loadsamoney is offline
Planar Protector

Loadsamoney's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,002
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vanilla is a lot more "beatable" no doubt about it. The best part about vanilla is the gear progression is all on point. Cloth and leather and ringmail and bronze all fit, and are all bettered by banded, which is bettered by the quested crafted lambent ivy etched armor, which is bested by planar.

All that goes out the window with kunark and the whole old world progression turns to vendor gear. Like, the short sword of ykesha is the best example of something that turns from top tier to junk tier overnight its just a bummer. 1 year is too short for vanilla.
Vanilla better have some cheap weapons that are better than 0.5 ratio...
__________________
Starspangledman - 51 Paladin (Blue)
Ripandtear - 49 Ranger (Blue)
Buckleup - 27 Druid (Blue)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:40 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.