Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2013, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

I don't have the online time to really run it completely from in game but I think it would be very smart to incorperate that whenever i can.

As far as the non-compete, it wouldnt be anything like that. Basically would just like people to have a one stop shop for PL services. Instead of browsing 2-3 pages of the trade forum they can simply msg me and I can hook them up with someone in the time frame they are looking for. The PLers are obv free to find any clients they want and to PL outside my offerings. I am simply directing business their direction.

So far I have one PLer on my list and 5 people wanting to enlist my service. So there is a market for this for sure.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. What if a power leveling just wants to log on randomly and power level whenever they have free time/feel like it instead of going off a schedule. That's why I quit power leveling. I would check my forums inbox and I would get 10 messages a day asking if I could power level on a specific day at a specific time. I became way too overwhelmed trying to plan my life around power leveling. I realized having to log on to power level or play by a schedule wasn't for me.This is one of the benfits my service offers to the PLers. I handle all the paper work, all you do is PL and make money. Also, I will be able to see who is online if I am online to arrange last minute Pl sessions thanks to Stinkums suggestion

2. What do you do about pricing since every power leveler charges different amounts? My biggest selling point was how inexpensive I was. I was getting people the same levels for about one third the cost of other power levelers since I only charged 1.5K per hour for low levels and 2.5K per hour for level 30+, and I was often getting people 3.5 to 4 levels per hour when they were 30+. However, on the other hand, a lot of power levelers charge a set rate based on the hour. Will you have a standard pricing system all power levelers have to use? I mean why would a customer want to be matched with someone who charges a lot more for the same service?Responded to this in another post in this thread =)

3. What if power levelers using you want to use the same zones at the same time and butt heads? I never had a problem with low levels as I used both Upper and Lower Guk. But everyone and their mother knows that Overthere is one of the best bard power leveling zones which often gets crowded due to bards, levelers, and other power levelers. Other zones like Dreadlands, Frontier Mountains, and to a lesser extent, Emerald Jungle worked for me but weren't often as good depending on the circumstances. So how do you establish who can use what zone and when, especially during peak hours, and how do you plan to deal with hate the power levelers might get in some more crowded zones?Where the PLers work and any conflicts they have with other PLers is all on them. Outside of arranging the sessions and providing escrow, how and where the PL session is accomplished is outside my influence.

I will however remove any PLers from my list if they are causing zone disruptions and I receive multiple complaints. While I realize many people view ANY bard PLing as a zone disruption, as a bard myself I feel a lot of this is blown out of proportion. I have AOE kited in most of the popular kiting zones and some not so popular (CoM) and have never recieved any complaints. Mostly due to communicating with the zone and not being a jackass. As an example of how it should be done Capi has a sterling reputation as a Bard Power leveler
Old 08-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Need more Plers on staff...this is a no brainer folks =) i direct traffic ur way..u make more money =)
Old 08-09-2013, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Up
Old 08-10-2013, 05:34 AM
Aviak

I used this service today, sent Bob a tell in EC, 15 min later was hooked up with a great PL'er! Will use again!
Old 08-10-2013, 06:49 AM
Large Bat

What each PLer offers (i.e level range) and costs would be handy. I would rather read this information and decide if it's for me, than chase it up and be disappointed.
Old 08-10-2013, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Glad you enjoyed the service flatt =)

@Jokah
I suppose I could make my spreadsheet public minus player names but really all you do is send me a tell in game or on forums with info I requested in OP and ill tell ya what I got and whats available in your time slot.
Old 08-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Aviak

Great service for all involved, I know more necros and bards are needed sign up guys! go go go
Old 08-11-2013, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

^this
Old 08-12-2013, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Lots of people looking for PLs people...money just waiting to be made.