Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2022, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Default Good Semi AFK Soloing Spot

Looking for good semi afk soloing spots. Places I can sit and med, kill mob(s), set timer and come back to the game when timer goes off to do it again. Chasm Mino in Gorge comes to mind, no roamers right there. The back of Najena has 3 skeleton spawns with zero roamers. But I've now outleveled them mostly, I'm 31 now and looking for another spot. Hopefully without a faction hit, but willing to take a faction hit if that's all there is left. I went to HighKeep, it's ok, but Freeport Militia and High Pass guards are going to hate me if I kill too many more.
Old 01-20-2022, 09:36 PM
Fire Giant

Brutes in warsliks woods will be good for a couple levels yet. They scowl but don't attack or social, they're in a cave at the dalnir zone line.
What class?
Old 01-20-2022, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatChapp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brutes in warsliks woods will be good for a couple levels yet. They scowl but don't attack or social, they're in a cave at the dalnir zone line.
What class?
Ranger
Closed Thread