Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2022, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Israel is our ally (to my knowledge), Palestine isn’t. I don’t see a problem with Israel encroaching in on Palestine territory, as long as they do it peacefully

After all, nothing dangerous can come from smashing two cultures with very different ideologies together and to suggest otherwise is racist
I won't let you get away with both sidesing this. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"Palestine" is an autonomous zone within the borders of Israel. There is no violation.
Old 01-21-2022, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I won't let you get away with both sidesing this. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"Palestine" is an autonomous zone within the borders of Israel. There is no violation.
It’s the autonomous part I have a problem with

I’m gonna get real progressive on this. I think Israel should not only be able to live there, but also to participate in their government selection process

After all, they live there. Well, not quite in the ratio they want to yet
Old 01-21-2022, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s the autonomous part I have a problem with

I’m gonna get real progressive on this. I think Israel should not only be able to live there, but also to participate in their government selection process

After all, they live there. Well, not quite in the ratio they want to yet
Plenty of room on the Golan Heights I say!
Old 01-21-2022, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think the left only hates Israel Jews because they don’t respect Palestine sovereignty because sovereignty is important unless it’s ours then borders are racist?
you just said that the left hates jews because of blood libel.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

no matter what they do someone is going to paint a picture of them being baby killers.

just replace the word Palestine with Germany and its 1:1 the problem Hitler had.
Old 01-21-2022, 04:53 PM
Banned

Is it still legal to prefer jewish friends to muslim friends?
Old 01-21-2022, 04:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plenty of room on the Golan Heights I say!
They’ve been enriching each other’s culture for the past 55 years, I think living closer together will only increase their bond

I don’t see why the squad is so against this. Diversity will be their strength
Old 01-21-2022, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
They’ve been enriching each other’s culture for the past 55 years, I think living closer together will only increase their bond

I don’t see why the squad is so against this. Diversity will be their strength
Israel is fine coexisting but won't take no shit. 💯
Old 01-21-2022, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

Allies help each other. All Israeli does is get millions of tax dollars a year from us to fund their schemes

Israel coexisting lol. This is why it’s now 110 countries. This is what they do everywhere they go:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-21-2022, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Allies help each other. All Israeli does is get millions of tax dollars a year from us to fund their schemes

Israel coexisting lol. This is why it’s now 110 countries. This is what they do everywhere they go:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vae victis!
Old 01-21-2022, 09:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Lol that was the name of the raid LS I started in ffxi
Closed Thread