Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2022, 07:20 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Yhlglyrghlagahh's are none other then Colgate/Cwall, Naez and Skeeter, the whole box is a sham. They generated their gear and use cheats to find everyone everywhere in the world.

Believe or don't, I give zero fucks, but eventually you'll see what I already know.

Let this be a lesson, don't play on shitty garage boxes made by crackheads.
The guilt got to me, I admit to cheating and playing Yhlglyrghlagawd. I hope Voidd doesn't nerf my characters to level 1.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(p.s. I'm not a GM, also that's a weird crew lineup)
Old 01-20-2022, 07:29 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said Kirban on live was using showEQ and MQ, everyone called me mad, bad, sad, Kirban was using showeq and mq.
Riveting revelation. We had no idea Kirban aka Speedd Haxx, who warp trained the SZ good team to oblivion for 5 years straight, had a dirty whistle. I don't know how he will handle the infamy you have unconcealed.

Quote:
I'm batting 0 for 100 at this point
Old 01-21-2022, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

griefed this idiot on red99, griefed him on vztz
huehuehue
Old 01-21-2022, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is why people dont want to try red
That’s why? Or is it cause another player can attack a player and kill that player.
Old 01-21-2022, 01:28 AM
Aviak

Originally Posted by New_Guy View Post
I'm batting 0 for 100 at this point
Old 01-21-2022, 06:14 PM
Fire Giant

Feels good knowing I’ve caused this much brain damage to OP on yet another pvp box. Poor guy can’t ever win no matter how many hours he puts in
Old 01-22-2022, 01:03 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feels good knowing I’ve caused this much brain damage to OP on yet another pvp box. Poor guy can’t ever win no matter how many hours he puts in
Old 01-22-2022, 02:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
griefed this idiot on red99, griefed him on vztz
huehuehue
If your idea of griefing is to get murdered by me in every 1v1 engagement then yea you griefed me good lol clown.

https://imgur.com/dn0lBKh
^a rogue in the narrow corridor of Karnors, jesus christ that's bad, and you managed to train yourself trying to stay on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naez 9000.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guilt got to me, I admit to cheating and playing Yhlglyrghlagawd. I hope Voidd doesn't nerf my characters to level 1.

(p.s. I'm not a GM, also that's a weird crew lineup)
I know exactly who the yargales are shitbag, Kringe, Hughman, Colgate, Arcan and Rag. I just wanted to see how desperate my ex victims were for my approval and they didn't disappoint.

Quote:

Plus they were getting more YT then anyone I've ever seen in such a short span
I wanted to see if I gave them just a tiny bit of praise if they would run around and post it everywhere on VZTZ chat like an ugly fat girl desperate for a compliment, and THEY DID!

https://imgur.com/niZslDk

It's so hilariously pathetic how desperate they are for the approval of others, especially mine.

LOL Naez, I'm on a totally different lvl of trolling than you, take notes magabilly.
Last edited by New_Guy; 01-22-2022 at 02:11 AM..
Old 01-22-2022, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

ty for compliment
Old 01-22-2022, 12:27 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
LOL Naez, I'm on a totally different lvl of trolling than you, take notes magabilly.
I agree you're a good troll, I had a 50/50 on it but real recognize real. Just thought was really random how you dragged my Christ-like pristine reputation into it. To be perfectly honest, there's no staff shenanigans that I've seen so far, or I would /q from helpin out
Closed Thread