Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 10:21 AM
Fire Giant

Default another dumb kyrenna/caradon question regarding turn in - instant attack %T? or scowl

so yeha i did this twice personally, and dozens of times just never paid attention. when you turn the mimic cell key in. do they automatically AGGRO the turn in player, or do they just both respawn KoS? Reason I ask is because i have 3 keys, neither are on a FD class, just cleric rogue and a shaman. so depending howit went I was thinking turning it on rogue, going hide sneak ASAP, then have shaman dot kyrenna and pull her out solo. unfortunately I cannot find any of my logs of that engagement to confirm. otherwise I rather not camp another keyt solely for my SK, might just take a second primal rogue down and burst the shit out of both caradon/kyrenna.

any insight or confirmation on this aggro mechanic is mucho appreciated.
Old 05-16-2017, 06:45 AM
Fire Giant

They aren't hard to kill, but they are KOS when you do the turn in. You could probably sneak behind before the turn in and when they spawned they might not agro you though. I just turn them in on whichever character has them and kill them both.
Old 05-16-2017, 09:56 AM
Aviak

It really helps if you have FD, without FD you'll likely have to kill Caradon too (not sure if he can be memblurred by a chanter) potentially complicating other SKs.
As a SK you turn in your key to Caradon by putting it in his window and hiding until he's indifferent. Kyrena spawns and they both attack, you feign around the corner then get up after they both reset. you can then face pull kyrena solo (if you've killed the rats in the way).

All you need is some heals/deeps (also tank if you're not SKing it and cc if you're going to get rats/adds), I think I killed her with 3 others a few times.
Closed Thread