Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2021, 12:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentarro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How so? Because if I had kids in public school I wouldn't want them being taught LBGT and instead focus on more important things like, math, science, reading, writing, US History, speech, and while they don't do it in schools anymore, they should, paying bills, taxes, the workings of employment, etc.?

Extra-curricular should be shop, sports, home-ec, that kind of thing.
Ya not to offend anyone but I really don't want my kids being taught lgbt in school either, parents should do that at home cause every family has different views on the topic...I don't think they should have sex education in 5th grade either, omg they just push everything on young children now, let them be kids /nod.
Old 03-05-2021, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're never going to win the victim contest like people who are actually persecuted for things that are actually out of their control
There are probably some biologists around that know a thing about human growth and development that can correct me if I'm mistaken, but I'm under the impression that when a person is conceived, they begin as a female. It's the extra genes and hormones that transforms the female into a male during development. Since nature is a terribly stupid designer, sometimes these processes don't go right and hence you can get an intersex who has both male and female or just plain ambiguous sex organs.

Now before any creationist comes in and says people are intelligently designed, there's a lot of stupid design decisions that need to be explained as intelligently applied, for instance, the stupid decision to make our retinas backwards so that the optic nerve has to pass straight through our field of vision, why our talking hole is the same as our eating hole and the same as our breathing hole, why we can't regenerate limbs or teeth and a million other things other animals do better.

Now given the stupid natural processes involved, and the blatantly obvious fact that intersex individuals exist, it stands to reason that it's possible those same stupid processes that can make a person with both male and female sex organs can also make a person with male sex organs but a female brain structure and chemistry. And vice versa.

Genetic anomolies are quite common. Down Syndrome alone occurs in something like 1 in 1000 people. Would you treat a person with Down Syndrome the same way? Tell them that it's all in their control? Do you think we shouldn't educate children about people with Down Syndrome and just pretend it's not a real thing that millions of people live with every day?
Old 03-05-2021, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya not to offend anyone but I really don't want my kids being taught lgbt in school either, parents should do that at home cause every family has different views on the topic...I don't think they should have sex education in 5th grade either, omg they just push everything on young children now, let them be kids /nod.
Careful, you might get booted from Riot if you express those views.
Banned

Whoa, you just commuted a hate crime there buddy
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had boners when I was 8. I wouldn't have minded learning what that was all about sooner.
Aviak

Quote:
To sum it up even easier , all personal agendas should stay out of schools. Teach classes not agendas.
Old 03-05-2021, 12:53 PM
Banned

Sicko!
Old 03-05-2021, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

The argument for education is that child molesters get away with it because kids don't know any better.
Old 03-05-2021, 12:54 PM
Banned

You would know huh
Old 03-05-2021, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rnf having a normal one today
i hate that i can't even call one transperson a perv without it turning into this

like, it gives her space to wriggle out of this jam, easily
Closed Thread