Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2020, 04:56 PM
Kobold

Default Name & Shame - Pamila - Seal Team - Green

Who: Just me (Mignart), Pamila and an Ogre Shaman named Brunhilda (there a whole other story attached to this guy, see below*)

For about 2 hours we are at this camp, duo, in group rolling through PH's. And then a Supplier pops, which is instantly looted by Pamila for a Thick Banded Belt.

Here ensues the following chat screenshots of why Pamila deemed it not necessary to roll for the item. Please make some popcorn and enjoy the absolute logic roller-coaster brought on by this guy. If anyone has some insights as to this entitled personality, please let's have open the discussion here:

1) The loot and initial ask why we are not rolling: https://imgur.com/a/doCAirK
2) The then series of illogical explanations why he does not need to roll - https://imgur.com/a/A2FWgAx

I want to make it very clear, that I could give a flying fuck about the TBB. It's the fact that this guy's behavior is deemed okay? Messaged a few of the Seal Team officers with no response (surprise?).

* Brunhilda Story - he joined the camp at list # 3 and asked for invite. Pamila refused to invite him as he/she "is not here to power level others". Please to make it clear, we were only killing the 3 mobs in camp. Every 28 minutes... Class act right?

Lets hear it - what does everyone think?