Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2014, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkCamel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are right about root/enstill as far as mana/duration, but I find at that level the guards are fairly resistant and with the dotting your breaking root quiet often. I was just trying to offer some suggestions that could help him with his mana issues.

Also the Slow is for the dog, you don't have to slow but if you are using dog to melee slow will keep the little guy alive, walking sleep is a cheap spell that lasts a long time. Experiment though I am sure you will figure it out.
As you said, experimenting is best. Personally I've found that using mana to help with wolf damage/life/whatever isn't wolfwhile because its damage is pretty low in any case; I just let it bite the enemy a bit and once it's low HP I have it come back and regen itself up (without any regen buff).
Need a port or a rez? Hit me up on IRC!
Old 05-24-2014, 10:06 PM
Large Rat

After 19, I've spent time in Kurn's, OT near the pond on the east wall, at P1/P2 in Oasis, and Crag Spiders in EK.
My personal experience has been that when 20 hits it is time to leave Kurn's, OT was alright but slow, and the Crag Spiders drop great Silk but they take most of my mana bar at 21.
P1/P2 in Oasis isn't too bad solo but it was best with a monk to duo while I rooted the deepwaters that were roaming to keep chain killing going.
I'll update if I try any other spots - 19-24 is a bit slow because the 19 spells don't do much to amp up your killing.
Old 06-04-2014, 06:49 AM
Sarnak

I haven't seen Rkelly on for nearly 2 weeks, needless to say the challenge has not been met.

If someone else wants to put in a leveling challenge following the guide that is nearing 56 I can release my; Final Chapter, "56-60 without moving a step*".
Old 06-04-2014, 07:39 AM
Planar Protector

anthingin halas to hunt?

I have fun farming troll guards with me barby shm and wondering if the reverse is doable?

no sure which has higher zem, but I know oggok has better one that feerrott.....so i would assume halas has better exp than everfrost peaks.

obviously stay away from shm guild side ....2 lvl 60s(i think) at entrance of the guild.

Are YOU Cleansed from the chains of digital desire?
Old 06-04-2014, 08:43 PM
Fire Giant

Wanting to add in where I've been hunting on my ogre shaman.

Befallen is beyond great exp from probably lvl 6 onwards. Got to 22 on the bottom floor until finally almost everything was going LB. Moved onto U Guk, great solo or duo (if you can find someone good) exp. Shaman/Enc duo I was doing for a bit was insane exp.

Hoping Guk will last me until around 29, then I'm not sure, maybe treants for a few levels. At 35 I'm going to attempt Kedge, I'll post how it goes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barfight
"President, its time to shut the fuck up."
Old 07-08-2014, 01:50 AM
Sarnak

Bump to the front page for all the new Shammies. Also I would warn anyone following the last part of this guide with current root resists changes you need to be extra careful.
Old 07-09-2014, 07:51 AM
Planar Protector

there any decent cultural armour for troll shm?

nm.

there is none (

/sigh nother thing to wait for till velious

Are YOU Cleansed from the chains of digital desire?
Last edited by blondeattk; 07-10-2014 at 03:32 AM..
Old 07-16-2014, 02:35 AM
Sarnak

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeattk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there any decent cultural armour for troll shm?

nm.

there is none (

/sigh nother thing to wait for till velious
DE and Dwarf seem to get all the best cultural. Shaman have tons of loot in Velious though. It will be a glorious day when it is released. Easy stuff is go to PoG with 1 group and can farm Armor and Gems. Tons of gems black sapphires, diamonds, rubies, ruby crowns ++++. It is a gold mine. You have to keep the PoG Protectors killed though because they are bitches.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-16-2014, 02:37 AM
Sarnak

Or just hit up skyshrine!
Old 07-23-2014, 12:44 PM
Sarnak

So why are you holding out on your 56+ guide? The masses are clamoring for the wisdom you hold.