Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2013, 12:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncerr 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just like your dumbass accusations. You even lift bro?
nope i look small according to alarti. i should start.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:27 PM
Large Bat

let me cry cry cry about losing a bet and then my mommy says i dont have to pay.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncerr 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not trolling. Theres a reason everyone puts you on ignore. Think Ill do the same.
Yup good idea, otherwise I'll carry on making fun of you for the dumb fuck that you are, a confirmed MQer and RMTer.

Add me on ignore, mister I have no balls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-14-2013, 12:56 PM
Banned

i wish they would ban accounts when they ban players.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:04 PM
Banned

You cannot kill what you did not create!

Taking any SS's lately Bouncer?
Old 03-14-2013, 01:55 PM
Fire Giant

Lol, love rnf. Thank you for making my workday, that much better! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-14-2013, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalgrunt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gary Goodridge fizzles.
keep tryin gary, one day youll cast that spell!
Old 03-14-2013, 02:28 PM
Kobold

For the GM's sake - I wish it was just "XP gets the loot". It should be a game we play and compete in for fun. Not haggling over logs and shit asking for arbitration every time something dies. It's like a bad episode of Judge Judy up in here.

XP = Loot still promotes mobilization, it still promotes organization, but it doesn't really matter who's sister's cousin's nephew got FTE or how long he was DA for, or whether or not he FDed. XP = loot would end a shit ton of arguments on the spot.

Instead of investing time and energy into new coding for FTE shouts, and time and energy on handling petitions day in and day out, just implement the fuking "Raid" feature and go. Classic or not, it solves all the problems, and the reality of it is you can remove a bunch of non-classic shit (variable spawns, FTE shouts, 3 second delay, GM involvement over this shit which I NEVER saw on Live unless it was a matter of training or something) and replace it with ONE non-classic feature.

/shrug my 2cp.

<The Mystical Order>

Alts:
[34 Wizard] Motlee Crue (Human) <The Mystical Order>
[4 Wizard] Aysee Deecee (Human) <The Mystical Order>
[2 Wizard] Vhan Halen (Human) <The Mystical Order>

Live - Tallon Zek 2000-2005 / Drinal 2007-2008
[80 Sorcerer] Acillatem Zoso (Human) <Knights of the White Rose> / <Veritable Quandary>
Old 03-14-2013, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acillatem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the GM's sake - I wish it was just "XP gets the loot". It should be a game we play and compete in for fun. Not haggling over logs and shit asking for arbitration every time something dies. It's like a bad episode of Judge Judy up in here.

XP = Loot still promotes mobilization, it still promotes organization, but it doesn't really matter who's sister's cousin's nephew got FTE or how long he was DA for, or whether or not he FDed. XP = loot would end a shit ton of arguments on the spot.

Instead of investing time and energy into new coding for FTE shouts, and time and energy on handling petitions day in and day out, just implement the fuking "Raid" feature and go. Classic or not, it solves all the problems, and the reality of it is you can remove a bunch of non-classic shit (variable spawns, FTE shouts, 3 second delay, GM involvement over this shit which I NEVER saw on Live unless it was a matter of training or something) and replace it with ONE non-classic feature.

/shrug my 2cp.
XP= Loot is terrible because while FE could take xp from TMO, and have; newer guilds on the scene if they wanted to give targets a shot would have zero chance of ever getting anything. Its hard to steal xp from guilds full of characters who are already geared when you're just trying to break onto the scene.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 03-14-2013, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hey guess what. I give 0 fucks. I remember seeing your character for sale multiple times. Do your self and favor and shut the fuck up. FE's little puppet mascot. Does it make you feel good that you got the best gear in the guild so you think your cool? Worthless fucking class. Sit down.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread