Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
alarti asking again are you going to honor our bet? If not just say so.
The honor was removed from our bet. Ask Rogean.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
6 mobs in over a year that IB left server? Lets compare how many you've killed to how many you have given away.
https://www.project1999.org/forums/s...ad.php?t=76871

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 03-08-2013, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The honor was removed from our bet. Ask Rogean.
you are a pos, confirmed troll.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.org/forums/s...ad.php?t=76871

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wait a second. TMO got raid suspended and BDA worked with others during this time, by giving them free attempts at raid mobs, and joint raiding and randoming loot with them?

Let me guess.. the following week TMO's suspension was lifted and nothing like this has happened since?

TMO proven the P99 plague.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 47shadesofgay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Umm... you are aware TMO's first Trak kill came in mid-late August of 2011, correct? Kunark may have came out on March 25th, but the only Kunark mob TMO had killed before their first Trak was VS.. that one time (server repop I believe).

March 25th - late August Trakanon was TR and TR only's mob. They were ready to raid VP by mid-summer and had like 40+ people keyed despite Trak only being a week spawn at that point. VP delay lasted almost 9 months, by which point half of TR had already quit raiding due to having to wait so long, and another dozen were suspended for MQ/SEQ usage.

Not sure what you're trying to prove.
Point of information: TMO's first Trak kill was early/mid July. I was driving back to Houston when I got the victory batphone.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Point of information: TMO's first Trak kill was early/mid July. I was driving back to Houston when I got the victory batphone.
VICTORY PIXELS WE WONZ THE EVERQUEST
Old 03-08-2013, 11:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This checks out. It was 7/9 I think.
Old 03-08-2013, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 47shadesofgay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait a second. TMO got raid suspended and BDA worked with others during this time, by giving them free attempts at raid mobs, and joint raiding and randoming loot with them?

Let me guess.. the following week TMO's suspension was lifted and nothing like this has happened since?

TMO proven the P99 plague.
lol - you "let" other guilds kill raid mobs but didn't let them keep epic items that dropped?? That's the difference between TMO and BDA/FE. FE/BDA just want pixels. TMO raids to raid.
Old 03-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Ranger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol - you "let" other guilds kill raid mobs but didn't let them keep epic items that dropped?? That's the difference between TMO and BDA/FE. FE/BDA just want pixels. TMO raids to raid.
TMO raids to raid?

Why do they sell all their raid loot at premium unchallenged prices?

TMO raids because they have bills to pay. And don't even pretend like you arent knee deep in the RMT business.
Old 03-08-2013, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO raids to raid?

Why do they sell all their raid loot at premium unchallenged prices?

TMO raids because they have bills to pay. And don't even pretend like you arent knee deep in the RMT business.
If we were our guild bank wouldn't be so huge.

<3 this crazy fuck, Anthrax always brings the lulz
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Closed Thread