Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2018, 10:39 PM
Banned

Im also saying that if you really want to look at the adoption of simplistic belief systems as indicative of the average IQ of a population then we start to encounter some connundrums when we compare and assess statistics on who is supporting the leftist platform outside of the "others" being promised heaven on earth for their allegience.

Sorry i did not pick up on your insinuation at first glance, but i was kind of on another "track" at the time.
Old 12-18-2018, 10:39 PM
Sarnak

Islam will moderate and be watered down like Christianity. Unfortunately it'll probably take another 50 years
Old 12-18-2018, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Islam will moderate and be watered down like Christianity. Unfortunately it'll probably take another 50 years
Then let europe eat that shit in the interim. If they can domesticate that shit before its imported here, fine. If they are crushed under the weight of it, fuck em. At least we still have a bastion of hope in this approach.

Thats the whole thing, anyone labelling concerns as mere "islamaphobia" is downplaying the severity of it. Theres an insinuation thats its an irrational fear, or unvalidated fear whereas history shows it to be quite to the contrary, unless of course you dont mind periods of high cultural turmoil and the very real possibility of religious war.

Im kind of digging the fact that we may be the first generation in modernity to avoid full scale warfare and yall crazy mufukkers are really pushing for one anyways. So, whos the crazy one here?
Last edited by Throndor; 12-18-2018 at 10:59 PM..
Old 12-18-2018, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This message is hidden because Throndor is on your ignore list.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-18-2018, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

I think Throndor's problem here is that in every situation he thinks of the worst possible outcome, then proclaims that it *will be* the result, making him look foolish or crazy.

Throndor, bud, not everything in the world is going to result in a worldwide caliphate full of pedophiles.

You should probably talk to someone.
Old 12-18-2018, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think Throndor's problem here is that in every situation he thinks of the worst possible outcome, then proclaims that it *will be* the result, making him look foolish or crazy.

Throndor, bud, not everything in the world is going to result in a worldwide caliphate full of pedophiles.

You should probably talk to someone.
Maybe so, but you gotta admit, the only option left if we're underestimating things, is war.

Humanity doesnt have a very good track record of diplomatically resolving their differences in a mutually beneficial agreement, despite what a lot of muhfuckers like to say we have, or say we have evolved to now. Hell i almost had to beat down an uppity cholo at the bar 9 inches shorter than me a few nights ago because i brought two good looking girls into thebar with me in a sportscoat and that made him feel inferior.

Mind you, 3 years ago, i was sleeping in a fucking tent while finishing up a degree on borrowed money. If you simply dawn the costume these days, an envious little shitbag is ready to assign all their worlds problems on you.

Is a concealed carry permit and a handgun a required accessory for formal wear nowadays?
Last edited by Throndor; 12-18-2018 at 11:08 PM..
Old 12-18-2018, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe so, but you gotta admit, the only option left if we're underestimating things, is war.
You're doing the thing again, in the very first sentence. How is your blood pressure these days?
Old 12-18-2018, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Racism is the only way to manipulate the ppl into actuating the policies u want

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol thats pretty fucking shitty. Especially considering that that fat slovenly white dude with the walmart fat face and vacant look in his eyes, is in no way superior to that sharply dressed articulate black man spotted elsewhere across town. No homo...just sayin
Last edited by Throndor; 12-18-2018 at 11:22 PM..
Old 12-18-2018, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're doing the thing again, in the very first sentence. How is your blood pressure these days?
Not very good. Day 11 quitting smoking after smoking again for 6 weeks coming back off a 6 month quit. Feels like day 1 still. Might be a cup or two over on the coffee as well
Old 12-18-2018, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not very good. Day 11 quitting smoking after smoking again for 6 weeks coming back off a 6 month quit. Feels like day 1 still. Might be a cup or two over on the coffee as well
Oh that’s why you’re nasty. I quit in June and still going strong. Glad you’re quitting again. Good luck to you!
Closed Thread