Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2019, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasnt true

https://youtu.be/PX9reO3QnUA?t=16

Timestamped. Thats not how a leader behaves. ITs vile.

I didnt say i voted for people based on green energy, it sounds like you wanted me to say that.

I said i vote based on morals.

As it turns out my current leader is literally an american who supports trump (mr johnson)

I do NOT read our media as our media is unfeasably biased. I get my media from numerous independent outlets (the more the better to get a better understanding of facts)

Im a bit supporter of Ed Snowden. He exposes facts. Your leader wants him jailed for that. I applaud him. He broke the law sure. But as Mr Snowden says, whats always "The law" isnt "Right"

Again, why we have judges to keep our leaders in check.

I vote for a government (however unlikely) in the UK which doesnt want to sell arms to countries like Saudi Arabia to be used on civilians. THATS the morals i speak of. Not naive.

Just human. What will i ever get out of that? Nothing. It wont impact my country (well actually it will hit it in the pockets of the arms companies which will likely hurt the economy a bit....worth it though)
Based on the way you are portraying stories to me I'd wager your independent outlets aren't half as independent as you believe they are.

The way you've portrayed Donald Trump and Greta Thunberg, in my limited discussion with you, points to the fact that you are getting the same mainstream horseshit as everyone else.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No but if you are making decisions based on bias and I am telling you I can see you bias, you should atleast be able to acknowledged. It's similar to a buddy at work who hates Trump. I showed him a picture of Joe Biden giving a pedo look to a girl. His response is "Yeah but look at Trump and his daughter." My next question is "Why does everything relate back to Trump with you?"

Can someone not agree that Trump has a creepy thing with his daughter and Biden also gives the pedo look from time to time. There are people like yourself that always want to relate everything to Trump. Trump is the issue for all your problems. It isn't true and your delusional and bias.
Maybe the guy has two braincells and can rub them together hard enough to realize where you were going with trying to characterize a guy's facial expression? You think that dude is stupid enough to not realize what you're trying to imply there?

Also "Look at this guy, he's looking at this girl weird!" is definitely equivalent to someone actually saying "Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?" and “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….” and "I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
Old 09-26-2019, 11:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Based on the way you are portraying stories to me I'd wager your independent outlets aren't half as independent as you believe they are.

The way you've portrayed Donald Trump and Greta Thunberg, in my limited discussion with you, points to the fact that you are getting the same mainstream horseshit as everyone else.
Wait. Your saying that video is fake? Or funny?

You really think thats how a leader should behave?

No media outlet needs to portray him. he does it himself constantly via his twitter.

Then deletes the ones where he is found to be wrong. But the internet has the receipts.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait. Your saying that video is fake? Or funny?

You really think thats how a leader should behave?

No media outlet needs to portray him. he does it himself constantly via his twitter.

Then deletes the ones where he is found to be wrong. But the internet has the receipts.
I'm saying Trump wasn't making fun of that mans disability. His claim was he knew nothing about the man or that he was even disabled. There's evidence he's done that 'shaking' thing to mock lots of people, the rest of which are clearly not disabled.

This is what I mean when I say you are the victim of propaganda. They set up a narrative for you and delivered the pictures and stories and you eat it up.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

Post some vids of him doing the shaking thing when talking about other people if you want this argument to be taken seriously.

Also that's not a picture, it's a video. It moves and has the audio of him mocking this disabled man while waving around like a jackass. This is an important difference.
Old 09-26-2019, 11:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm saying Trump wasn't making fun of that mans disability. His claim was he knew nothing about the man or that he was even disabled. There's evidence he's done that 'shaking' thing to mock lots of people, the rest of which are clearly not disabled.

This is what I mean when I say you are the victim of propaganda. They set up a narrative for you and delivered the pictures and stories and you eat it up.
Actually i watched that and drew my own conclusion. Not everything has to involve "being dripfed by the media"

Seems like your the one to decide what his meaning was. Which seems to make you your own media outlet better than all the rest.

Fun. Anyway theres no use discussing with someone who is so steadfastly certain they are correct. I've admitted i was incorrect about some facets of Greta. You give no ground, so further discussion is irrelevant

Im out. If it makes you feel better you can pretend i wrote "You win"
Old 09-26-2019, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Actually i watched that and drew my own conclusion. Not everything has to involve "being dripfed by the media"

Seems like your the one to decide what his meaning was. Which seems to make you your own media outlet better than all the rest.

Fun. Anyway theres no use discussing with someone who is so steadfastly certain they are correct. I've admitted i was incorrect about some facets of Greta. You give no ground, so further discussion is irrelevant

Im out. If it makes you feel better you can pretend i wrote "You win"
You watched the video of Trump but you're clearly unaware that's a thing he's done to mock other people in the past, clearly not disabled. That implies Trump was treating him as he treats an other able bodied person in his position. You got the narrative from somewhere too. You didn't just randomly catch that clip with no commentary added.
Old 09-26-2019, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
MEDIA MEME:

Donald Trump cruelly mimicked and ridiculed a reporter’s disability.

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED:

From 2005 until 2016, Trump occasionally mocked some individuals by shaking his arms with limp wrists and gaping his mouth. Reporters and pundits did not know (or care) that this was a common way in which Trump mocks some individuals, so they focused on a freeze-frame in which Trump’s right elbow and wrist were momentarily bent, to make it seem that he was mimicking Kovaleski’s disability.
Even for a self-identified Nazi such as yourself this is alarmingly stupid.
Old 09-26-2019, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even for a self-identified Nazi such as yourself this is alarmingly stupid.
If a piece of shit like you is getting so inflammatory with me, I must be doing something right.
Old 09-26-2019, 12:13 PM
Sarnak

Post proof of him doing it for other, non-disabled people. You have it, don't you? After all, you said that you do.
Closed Thread