Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2017, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*shilling intensifies*
just mention the record & they come to correct it
Old 03-30-2017, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Better clean it up.
Old 03-31-2017, 01:44 AM
Planar Protector

lawyerquest is the worst type of quest, lets wipe it clean and have no rules next time
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-31-2017, 02:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lawyerquest is the worst type of quest, lets wipe it clean and have no rules next time
Sirken has spoke on it (back before Daybreak shut down the box) along with Rogean and nilbog on his podcast.

They believe a no rules server would be a huge failure and acknowledge very few people had fun on Sullon Zek, in the grand scheme of things. Which is true. It was the least successful PvP box.

Stuff like dispelling mobs should be legalized, so should training, but there should be a hardcap on how long you can do these things for to keep it fair. That way nobody gets banned, and if a disruption force wants to take away maybe 3 hours from someone they are legally allowed to attempt to do that. If the raid force survives past the PvP disruption period, they win the chance to engage without fear of interruption.

Makes the most sense to me, a balance between no rules and rules-- allowing no rules for a certain period of time should cut down petitions because people will abide by the system.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-31-2017, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

tldr; call it PvP Disruption Variance

Allow no rules for a set period of time. Cut down petitions, cut down disgruntled bitter players.

I'd be surprised if this didn't work and people didn't enjoy that system. 3 hours of pvp variance might be too little though for big nights.

Not the best idea maybe as outlined here, but I think some partial legalization of disruption makes sense.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-31-2017, 03:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruidPorts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I watched with bind sight and when Rag moved up and reached doze room area everyone halted cause a wurm was standing there.... Then seconds later everyone ran through it and many many more mobs. Thus the train was started.
Right, at that point our train away failed and we all had to book to the zone. You guys were set up shop on the zone out. Pretty sure its been known for 18 years that zonelines are prone to trains.

Is your argument that i am not alowed to try and make it to the zone out? Thats not gonna hold up in court kid.
Old 03-31-2017, 05:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tldr; call it PvP Disruption Variance

Allow no rules for a set period of time. Cut down petitions, cut down disgruntled bitter players.

I'd be surprised if this didn't work and people didn't enjoy that system. 3 hours of pvp variance might be too little though for big nights.

Not the best idea maybe as outlined here, but I think some partial legalization of disruption makes sense.
Whoever petitions on Red should be transferred to blue immediately because that's where whiny little bitches are who report people.
Old 03-31-2017, 02:37 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Retticus

Thx4comment tiny suit
Old 03-31-2017, 05:24 PM
Banned

picked up the train, didn't run it to the zone out just cause i knew they where going to try to nail anyone that was simply trying to zone out.

i don't know if they nailed anyone for simply zoning a train, but if they did i feel bad for them. sucks. some people just don't know what to do when they have a train on them.
Closed Thread