Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2017, 02:28 PM
Banned

andain does alot and is one of the better players on this server when it comes to taking care of the server. But i have to agree with others. his plat guide while effective. IMO takes away from just leveling up a farm bot to 60 a necro or enchanter, u can play them naked and farm big ticket items for plat. or farm seafuries for plat. getting u to 60 faster and making more plat and faster.

I think andains plat guide would be alot more useful if exp was set to normal and not 4x + 50% per grp member. its just way more effective to level to 60 naked on a farming class and then gear out ur "main". It's how everyone does it.
Old 04-18-2017, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not everyone has the wide open social schedule necessary to neckbeard their way to raid gear at light speed. I guess you do? Lucky you! Andain's guide is for the likes of us other people who may actually have some shizz to do irl sometimes. Love your attitude bud - keep rockin that toxin.

Thanks for the guide, Andain.
I can disagree say something sucks and not be toxic. Going to give you a crash course in life cause I see you're lacking. First listen to the duck his help is light years ahead of andian. Second, most people playing eq this late in life seeking pixels are toxic as shit regardless of server color. Third if the pop ever rose with new players I'd be back with my 15 Alts to fuck their lives [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hope this helps!
Closed Thread