Old 05-03-2017, 02:33 AM
Aviak

Default rogue twinking and some questions

Decide to amke a rogue for twinking and i m currrently lvl 8:
so far i have
Fungi
Bone Razor
Velium Swiftblade

At this point should i just save up and look for a rogue epic mq 46 or is there soemting mroe critical i shoudl get first

I read a qouto about a bind wound macro for soloing is thsi somethign that cna be done during comabat?

are there any othr help full amcros beside auto off / hide / auto on evasion macro

never played a melee char from lvl 1 and up before
Old 05-03-2017, 03:40 AM
Fire Giant

- Get a Serpent Tooth for bigger Backstabs - 13/27
- Ditch that Swiftblade for a CoF, RBB, etc and get a croaking dirk offhand
- Other random items worth their plat on a lowbie that will do well into 40+:
Hero Bracer
Haze Panther Arms
Crystal Chitin Gauntlets
Iksar Hide Boots
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 05-03-2017, 04:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by articnv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Decide to amke a rogue for twinking and i m currrently lvl 8:
so far i have
Fungi
Bone Razor
Velium Swiftblade

At this point should i just save up and look for a rogue epic mq 46 or is there soemting mroe critical i shoudl get first

I read a qouto about a bind wound macro for soloing is thsi somethign that cna be done during comabat?

are there any othr help full amcros beside auto off / hide / auto on evasion macro

never played a melee char from lvl 1 and up before
It's not actually bandaging that stops you fighting. It is the kneeling. If you /stand while bandaging you can therefore resume autoattacking. From here you can design a battle bandage macro that suits you.

Not really worth it as a soloing rogue as you are giving up on ghoststep backstabs.
Old 05-03-2017, 08:23 AM
Sarnak

Haze panther armor is excellent. That's the route I would recommend.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:32 PM
Orc

Depends on how much money you are willing to spend.

Upgrading to a 13dmg weapon is probably the biggest thing you can do immediately. Serpent's Tooth and Frozen Shard are good options, or Small Dragonbone Shard depending on race. After that, you have your weapons, haste, and regen already which are the 3 big twink items.

You then don't have to worry about weapons or haste until your epic. Offhand damage doesn't start to matter really until about 40ish anyway IIRC so the swiftblade will suffice and has good haste. Once you have epic, you would only need to upgrade your offhand.

If you are tight on money, just start saving for the epic MQ after upgrading to a 13 dmg wep.
Old 05-03-2017, 09:51 PM
Aviak

I stacked ac with peerless phat dragonlewtz arms n legs, along with other such gear. Seemed like it made a difference.
Old 05-04-2017, 06:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsoider [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I stacked ac with peerless phat dragonlewtz arms n legs, along with other such gear. Seemed like it made a difference.
This is correct. I would recommend stacking STR, HP, AC, resists and STA basically in that order. You already have a fungi which is great. Try to get your strength up to about 188 unbuffed or so and that's really all you need as you will be STR capped with Focus of Spirit buff once you get into the higher lvls. Picking a race with high strength like barbarian or dwarf will help out greatly in this regard. You already have fungi which is great and honestly you will be wearing that even at lvl 60 or until you get SS/Thurg chain BP.

AGI has very minimal gains on AC and straight AC on armor will benefit you more. And example would be comparing Fungi to Haze panther tunic. Fungi has 21 AC and -10 agi while Haze panther only has 14 AC but +20 agi but you will still have more AC with the Fungi on.

Haze panther is overpriced. People see all the stats on it and think its awesome but really you are only paying for the STR/STA on it and the cool black velious armor textures and the rarity of the haze panther hides. All the AGI and DEX on the haze panther gear is worthless and it has low AC to boot.

So basically those higher AC pieces you see for cheap like dragonspine and mithril and crystal chitin boots/hands and others are better than the haze panther especially if you factor in the prices.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:18 PM
Aviak

I m a abrb rogue that went max sta then str. I have 2.7 k now to fill soem more slots.
Old 05-05-2017, 03:15 AM
Fire Giant

like razaz said since you have fungi and haste already the biggest difference you can make atm is getting a 13 dmg main hand piercer. For barb this would be serpent's tooth or frozen shard
Old 05-06-2017, 03:35 AM
Aviak

hopeful i cna find one tof thosoe for sale thsi weekend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread