Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2017, 06:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This, and I own more guns then the ammount people that play on the servee. Stay mad op
I own 0.

I live in a country where you don't need to own a 30 bullet clip automatic AR just to feel safe in your own home.

Enjoy those 123+ guns tho.
Old 10-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Banned

magazine
Old 10-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Sarnak

Project 1999
Players: Pending
Project 1999 Discord
Players: Down
Project 1999 PvP
Players: Pending
Total Players: 0

hope this is permanent for all your sakes
Old 10-03-2017, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I own 0.

I live in a country where you don't need to own a 30 bullet clip automatic AR just to feel safe in your own home.

Enjoy those 123+ guns tho.
lmao solid dunks.

gotta have the 100 bijillion guns

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-03-2017, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you cant kill 58 people and injure 500 with a knife

gun buyback programs WORK

its a start and a step in the right direction for a problem that is just getting worse
Healthcare ain't a right !
Old 10-03-2017, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly.........you dont understand ratios so.....back to grade 3 math with you.

Damn I know the American education system is sub top 50 but didnt know it was this bad.

Yikes.
You are lumping every gun related death also, including deaths done in self defense or because they are threatening an innocent. Statistics are real easy to manipulate. I'm sorry you'll never know the god given right as an American to own a wonder of mechanical engineering capable of defending you or your family from almost anyone. Your military blows btw, can't wait until China takes you over.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-03-2017, 11:34 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are lumping every gun related death also, including deaths done in self defense or because they are threatening an innocent. Statistics are real easy to manipulate. I'm sorry you'll never know the god given right as an American to own a wonder of mechanical engineering capable of defending you or your family from almost anyone. Your military blows btw, can't wait until China takes you over.
yeah i didn't even comment because i thought it was obvious how stupid his comment was. dem cooked numbers.
Old 10-04-2017, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your military blows btw, can't wait until China takes you over.
Does suck none of us will be alive when China starts it's full scale imperial expansion.

They're doing a great job in Africa so far tho

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-04-2017, 01:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yikes... ... ... .... .... .... ... where to go with this one...erk...hmmm....I suppose the world is flat too?

(Around grade 1 rationale is taught, you werent held back were you? Just wondering since ratios flew of your capacity to understand)
Old 10-04-2017, 01:28 AM
Banned

...you actually worry me sometimes...

It's like, how did this so called privileged white male college educated American end up managing a discord channel of some dead game deep into his 30's while concepts like ratio's are beyond his grasp.

Yikes...

'Merica where your dreams really can come true.
Closed Thread