Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2017, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

So, I come in. <THE BEST> wants to attempt a dragon that we saw spawn in the middle of the night that nobody else happens to be tracking. I click my AoN, slowly flop my way up to NTOV and get ready to rez my mage and coth my raid force in. We use a paladin to lull / split the dragon from his trash. Paladin dies because that's his job.

How many rules did I just break?
Old 12-27-2017, 11:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, I come in. <THE BEST> wants to attempt a dragon that we saw spawn in the middle of the night that nobody else happens to be tracking. I click my AoN, slowly flop my way up to NTOV and get ready to rez my mage and coth my raid force in. We use a paladin to lull / split the dragon from his trash. Paladin dies because that's his job.

5 I think
Old 12-27-2017, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Possible past zone in tracking (this assumes <The Best> has more than 2 people online), AoN in ToV, parking corpse in vicinity of raid target?

2 or 3.
Old 12-27-2017, 11:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From one community leader to another
pablo escobar was also a community leader
Old 12-27-2017, 11:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eye of Zomm, Lull, and Rune I am sure will all be illegal at some point because a certain special someone can't just let classic things be classic but gets hard sticking his tiny idiot dick where it doesn't belong.
whats his number
Old 12-27-2017, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pablo escobar was also a community leader
And he did some fine work in his hay day.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 12-27-2017, 11:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Possible past zone in tracking (this assumes <The Best> has more than 2 people online), AoN in ToV, parking corpse in vicinity of raid target?

2 or 3.
Don’t forget to add that fact that you petitioned the guild for breaking the rules which in itself is a suspendable act so that’s also a rule being broke
Old 12-27-2017, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Oh I definitely yelled concede as I moved to my dragon. A lot. Is that breaking a rule?
Old 12-28-2017, 12:09 AM
VIP / Contributor

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 12-28-2017, 12:37 AM
Kobold

Quote:

The trash in ToV is too high level for lull or pacify. Good luck with that split.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Closed Thread