Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2018, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Some wyverns in WW require Boltran's for charming, which makes them lvl 52+
Old 01-06-2018, 07:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They don't summon if their HP is max. So don't damage the ones that summon.
This. I believe it's < 95% they start summoning.
Old 01-06-2018, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

I wanna say it's almost all lv 51+ with 98% or less hp begin summoning the highest person on their agro list.
Old 01-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Kobold

It makes no sense for them to summon like the mob thinks, "Oh this guy wants to kill me? Better bring him in closer so he can get some shots on me." Like why can't these things use their magical powers to push players away and gtfo just like when I was in high school and went to prom and there was this weird girl that wanted to dance and I was like uh no like I wouldn't have summoned her I would have pushed her out of the entire prom but maybe these things have a superiority complex and really think that they are going to get out alive and don't bother looking at the dozens of corpses of their comrades strewn about to know that their own impending doom is standing before them casting spells. WTB Shaman epic 5k. How can we expect to be immersed more if mobs just keep pulling in the people that kill them and act like idiots out on a farm digging around with the shovel and the sticks and never planting anything just enjoying the dirt and the worms and the other animals when they could be in the city enjoying the high life and then they go to highkeep and gamble but that is hard because there are too many monks just slaughtering guards and noble people there. Jeez highkeep, how do they get any visitors to keep coming there when they all get slaughtered. Don't people in Freeport and Qeynos like hear of people planning trips there and speak up like "yeah my uncle went to highkeep for a vacation and we never saw him again" Makes me so mad.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:41 AM
Banned

Summon was a poorly thought out [how can we make this harder] lazy dev tactic in lieu of actually creative ideas.
Old 01-06-2018, 11:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Summon was a poorly thought out [how can we make this harder] lazy dev tactic in lieu of actually creative ideas.
crude but effective. shits classic u mad etc
Old 01-06-2018, 12:36 PM
Sarnak

They begin to summon below 97% hp.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:54 PM
Skeleton

Can't remember when or where I heard this, but mob summoning was introduced to nerf swarm and fear kiting. It sure took the fun out of my necro back then. I loved fear kiting and all of a sudden I was reduced to root rotting (boring) or aggro kiting. I remember a big room in Halls of Honor that had human mobs. Sentries and one other kind. You could snare one but not the sentries so you had to kite at their full speed, and they were pretty fast. It wasn't that long after that I wound up quitting the game.
Old 01-06-2018, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
crude but effective. shits classic u mad etc
Platinum post
Old 01-07-2018, 12:07 AM
Banned

scoffs

don't think i've ever been summoned on EMU

so i must still be mad from live

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread