Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik_Gynax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll bet all my wealth that this will never actually happen.
Lol, alright.
Old 01-23-2018, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik_Gynax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-24-2018, 07:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Haha, you just lost one dollar!
Old 01-24-2018, 08:04 AM
Banned

Fools the sleeper can be re-leashed, you just have to complete the real life Pirates of the Caribbean-style quest and sleep with the SO of every Rampage member who was there for the great cuckening
Old 01-24-2018, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

The quest to sleep the sleeper involves mastering every language, getting 250/200 in every tradeskill, leveling to 60 at LEAST three times in the same character and then you have to sign an agreement that you won't alt tab jump. Good luck adventurers.
Old 01-24-2018, 09:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's actually Drinal, not Luclin. Luclin is not visible due to some kind of magic by the goddess Luclin.
Touche. Much to my shame, I am not the great Loremaster that I should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Kraddok, do a Shenanigan about the solar system! It is said a book involved in the monk epic has information... #LOREMASTERS #EverquestWater
I too thoroughly enjoy Kraddok's work. He has always had this effortless, charismatic humor, but his recent videos (especially the loremasters ones) have had a pretty impeccable setting and editing quality as well. This guy is the real deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fools the sleeper can be re-leashed, you just have to complete the real life Pirates of the Caribbean-style quest and sleep with the SO of every Rampage member who was there for the great cuckening
Thank you for legitimizing The Great Cuckening. There are many Cuck-niers, mostly ex-Rampage members who don't realize they brought about this dark time upon the rest of the server FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN TO SATE THEIR NEED FOR THE ULTIMATE TROLL.
Old 01-24-2018, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are many Cuck-niers, mostly ex-Rampage members who don't realize they brought about this dark time upon the rest of the server FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN TO SATE THEIR NEED FOR THE ULTIMATE TROLL.
I think they 100% knew what dark times they were bringing by wokening the Sleepers. poor Sleepers, he was just taking a nap. He didn't deserve to be wokened. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-24-2018, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Who got our mask Fasttimes? Zelina I'm guessing?
Old 01-24-2018, 11:12 AM
Banned

https://wiki.project1999.com/Mask_of_Tinkering is the dream IMO. Gnome Bard is probably the greatest thing possible behind Gnome Monk.
Old 01-24-2018, 02:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for legitimizing The Great Cuckening. There are many Cuck-niers, mostly ex-Rampage members who don't realize they brought about this dark time upon the rest of the server FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN TO SATE THEIR NEED FOR THE ULTIMATE TROLL.
Actually you can thank detoxx for sleeper being awake. He spent most of velious release spamming Rampage officers tells everytime his guild lost a raid target and made the game unfun for anybody in a leadership position in Rampage with constant concede demands and petitions. Thats why hes always in these types of threads bragging about "killing Rampage." The part he leaves out is that he did it by screeching like an 11 year old call of duty player rather than actually killing raid mobs.

If back then he had actually been capable of losing raid targets without having an aneurysm them I'm sure there could have been some kind of sleeper arrangement, but he just made the decision to wake it way too easy.