Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2018, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly. But way to either miss or completely ignore the point I was trying to make. I'm sure posting a bunch of personal shit on a forum that doesn't allow you to edit posts and is frequented by bored sociopaths will work out super for you...
It's practice in a sense. Though RL is quite different. Most people won't dare to say the things they think
Old 03-04-2018, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Grats. Come play dnd.
Old 03-04-2018, 03:40 PM
Banned

It's boring without both. Funny to see that someone else resurrected trannyquest like 2 days before I showed back up and now everyone is rustling.

Gratz cecily on basically having almost an entire community come out in support of U

made me smile
Old 03-04-2018, 04:05 PM
Banned

Tranny quest is fun amirite?
Old 03-04-2018, 04:06 PM
Aviak

I'm so glad to see that RnF has become a giant hugbox for the trans community of P99.

You know, I remember a time when the women of P99 would get torn to shreds on here, Coldblooded chased off the server because Tiggles posted her IRL photo and people roasted the shit out of her. Knix trying to hang with the big boys and getting her shit pushed in every time she tried to defend herself here. Tralina falling off toilets and getting made fun of all over the place.

Guess you have to be a man who thinks he's a woman to get any respect in these parts.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, this is some tumblr level bullshit in here. I don't give a shit what your mental dysfunction is, this used to be the place to tear each other down, not slap each other on the back.

I'd say the mods should delete/move this post, but fuck, we all know how that shit goes, probably too busy suspending a guild for some dumb shit.

PS: I stream now, if any of this made you mad, come make fun of me and my fat voice:

http://twitch.tv/sussypoo
Rxtx - 60 Necromancer | Pushn - 51 Monk
Old 03-04-2018, 04:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm so glad to see that RnF has become a giant hugbox for the trans community of P99.

You know, I remember a time when the women of P99 would get torn to shreds on here, Coldblooded chased off the server because Tiggles posted her IRL photo and people roasted the shit out of her. Knix trying to hang with the big boys and getting her shit pushed in every time she tried to defend herself here. Tralina falling off toilets and getting made fun of all over the place.

Guess you have to be a man who thinks he's a woman to get any respect in these parts.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, this is some tumblr level bullshit in here. I don't give a shit what your mental dysfunction is, this used to be the place to tear each other down, not slap each other on the back.

I'd say the mods should delete/move this post, but fuck, we all know how that shit goes, probably too busy suspending a guild for some dumb shit.

PS: I stream now, if any of this made you mad, come make fun of me and my fat voice:

http://twitch.tv/sussypoo
So do you hate all females or just trans ones?
Old 03-04-2018, 04:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bunch of retarded shit throughout this thread
Are you transitioning into a retard? If so, definitely passable.
Old 03-04-2018, 04:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So do you hate all females or just trans ones?
In this forum I hate indiscriminately, that's what it's here for.

Make RNF good again.
Rxtx - 60 Necromancer | Pushn - 51 Monk
Old 03-04-2018, 05:16 PM
Fire Giant

There some next level queer-fear happening here.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There some next level queer-fear happening here.
Really? Where? Quote me some of this "next level queer-fear" please.

Only person I see out of line is you by implying that a trans woman who is attracted to men is queer.
Closed Thread