Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2018, 02:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnttoken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Coming to these forums trying to feel out the server is first mistake. 90% of people on here haven't played in years and have no lives. Log in, level up and have fun... or dont...
/agree

besides the best forum content is all locked and years old.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are reading way too much into it. Don't avoid the main areas. Go in and exp/pvp. Don't worry about joining a guild and making enemies. You can join any guild at any time no matter what guild you joined in the past.

This server is extremely easy. It sounds like you are making it harder than it should be. You can go to every main leveling area and hit 50 without more than a handful of PvP encounters. The exp bonus you get from the times you can find others to group with will outweigh the time spent on PvP.
I'll say it again....Yup,Red is......

LoL.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:30 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are reading way too much into it. Don't avoid the main areas. Go in and exp/pvp. Don't worry about joining a guild and making enemies. You can join any guild at any time no matter what guild you joined in the past.

This server is extremely easy. It sounds like you are making it harder than it should be. You can go to every main leveling area and hit 50 without more than a handful of PvP encounters. The exp bonus you get from the times you can find others to group with will outweigh the time spent on PvP.
New players have a slight issue with griefers that park their low level toon in main areas and login just to get their digital rocks off pulverizing someone who never had a chance. That's not "pvp". That's wasting time.

I'm sure it's fun for someone. Boring to me.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorsha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New players have a slight issue with griefers that park their low level toon in main areas and login just to get their digital rocks off pulverizing someone who never had a chance. That's not "pvp". That's wasting time.

I love your confidence.
Old 03-12-2018, 10:54 PM
Sarnak

You just have to pass the cuck test and deal with it because the red server is a separator. There's a clear difference between carebears who are trying out the server, and real PVPers. If you're a carebear then they'll take advantage of you because its obvious and fun to trigger you with an overpowered character. But if you're not a pussy then you can earn respect and sometimes get them to leave you alone or even group with you. Just never get too close because most of the red players are psychos.

For example:
PVPer gets ganked and whispers the griefer, "Hey dude I just wanna level now can you chill." then play smart by staying by the guards or going to an obscure area, or even a different character.
Carebear gets ganked and whispers the griefer, "WTF MAN I just started here why do you kill me when im low level blahblahblabhbah qqqqqqqq waaaaaa fine i'm not even going to play here." As if the griefer cares.
Last edited by Saludeen; 03-12-2018 at 11:18 PM..
Old 03-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorsha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And that kind of attitude demonstrates that you're a carebear even though I understand your complaint. They're going to do it and what are you going to do about it? Level up, get good, learn to play or go back to blue. And that's not being mean its just how it is, even though I don't like griefers either.

Also, here's some PVP wisdom you should never forget: Fairness in PVP is a fallacy for the weak. Winners give themselves the biggest advantage possible, and you will rarely, if ever, fight on equal ground, nor should you.

However, there's still a difference between PVPing for fun with an advantage, and being an evil prick because you enjoy making people feel bad. And I don't like the latter.
Last edited by Saludeen; 03-12-2018 at 11:10 PM..
Old 03-13-2018, 09:53 AM
Banned

Quote:

That part is boring and isn't fun for noobs, I agree. It is pretty easy to avoid and level past with the fast exp and the exp bonus more than makes up for twink vs noob pvp.
Old 03-13-2018, 10:36 AM
Banned

Quote:

"Griefers" exist in like 4 zones. Level in them areas and deal with it or move to another zone. At least on red you can fight back. On blue a 60 bard can take over almost a whole zone power leveling someone and you can't do shit but hope a gm shows up before your group breaks up.
Old 03-13-2018, 02:51 PM
Sarnak

You have become better at Forumquest! (63)
Old 03-13-2018, 03:19 PM
Banned

Do-de-kohedron.
Closed Thread