Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2018, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is your definition of support and loyalty? Lol. Have you donated thousands of dollars to the project and been a tester since the original beta of P99? Does the loyalty come from not cheating on P99 with the likes of TLP servers?

This server and staff owes you nothing. They put the time and money into this server over the years to keep it running for all types of players that like Everquest. The raiding rules that got your guild banned is from years of stupidity from raiders who find ways around the rules in place, so it doesn't matter what they are. If you can't follow the rules, you'll get suspended or banned.

Instead of pointing your finger every which way, try pointing it at your leadership who got you in this scenario.
First of all, no i didn't do anything wrong...99% of awakened didn't do anything wrong with vaniki....my point in being is purely the +10 days that magically keeps going up, i was recently told bye a guide that there goal is not to destroy guilds ( i laugh at this) ...but the real funny part is that you say the raiding guilds are nothing to this server....first of all thats bullshit because i was in a casual guild for most of my time here, i didnt change, im still the filthy casual player i have always been! Just because someone joins a guild that raids doesn't mean they are bad people, apparently you have a biased view and think you are something special? sorry to break it to you buddy. you guys are no different than us! we just happen to work harder and win harder than you guys...
Also, its none of your business if i donated to this server or not! I have shared many great experiences with players from all guilds, i have done my part being a positive player on this server and appreciating the community and the joy of what EQ is all about! yeah they dont owe me shit, but im forever bolstering kindness in norrath on the server i love and probably the only server i'll ever play on...which is p99.
Im practically done with the "kings" pretty much blacklisting so many members for such a long period of time not realizing that alot of these players did nothing to deserve these harsh punishments. You cant do epics cant do practically anything but level alts and seb. This is gone beyond raiding and is now invading our casual play (in a game that lacks content) ..50 days, im ashamed at the decisions made here, as im sure alot are! Its truly sad that im most likely leaving this place with one hell of a bitter view of what is going on with the raiding portion of this server! At the end of the day the rules block us from enjoying the game for 60 days...if there goal is to not destroy guilds then what is it! Don't lie to my face, its the fucking truth and you all know it! Next it will be AM next it will be CSG or anyone else who dares step foot in tov! fucking ruined!
Also Ruthar i dont know you, and dont care to know you..but get off your high horse, the way you are heading, looks like you guys are going to be dealing with the same bullshit rules until you guys get up to 60 day suspention from raiding..then what? you guys are no different than me! we all love EQ and enjoy the causal aspect and the raiding aspect!
Old 04-13-2018, 05:07 PM
Sarnak

Also im not here to argue facts here! Im str8 up ashamed at the decisions made, the rules and all of it! there is no reason i should have to wait 60 days to get my ranger epic...or my SK epic or any epic at all! there is no reason why i cant chill in CoM and get my magic flower, there is no fucking reason i cant hang out with over a group of my buddys enjoying casual play....there is no fucking reason i cant go hang out with some casual guild and help them pull kael arena...its bullshit 50 days cant do shit...on top of back to back suspentions...change your fucking rules!
Old 04-13-2018, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftyfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also im not here to argue facts here! Im str8 up ashamed at the decisions made, the rules and all of it! there is no reason i should have to wait 60 days to get my ranger epic...or my SK epic or any epic at all! there is no reason why i cant chill in CoM and get my magic flower, there is no fucking reason i cant hang out with over a group of my buddys enjoying casual play....there is no fucking reason i cant go hang out with some casual guild and help them pull kael arena...its bullshit 50 days cant do shit...on top of back to back suspentions...change your fucking rules!
How many people here waited 5 years to get an epic? 60 days is nothing you spoiled fuck. I know 8 weeks is an eternity in this game when you have nothing else to do with your time, but in life outside of EQ, 2 months is nothing and there's a world of things out there you can fill your time with and be back to shitstomping dragons with your nerd friends in no-time.
Old 04-13-2018, 05:28 PM
Sarnak

dude 50 days turns into 90 days in no time...just got back from a suspention and before i was even able to log on "bam" 50 days..fuck outta here trying to call me "spoiled" you don't know shit about me.
Old 04-13-2018, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftyfist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude 50 days turns into 90 days in no time...just got back from a suspention and before i was even able to log on "bam" 50 days..fuck outta here trying to call me "spoiled" you don't know shit about me.
Someone put this guy on watch, his rage is worrying.
Old 04-13-2018, 05:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many people here waited 5 years to get an epic? 60 days is nothing you spoiled fuck. I know 8 weeks is an eternity in this game when you have nothing else to do with your time, but in life outside of EQ, 2 months is nothing and there's a world of things out there you can fill your time with and be back to shitstomping dragons with your nerd friends in no-time.
To be honest i highly doubt anyone gives a fuck what you think, and i sure as hell dont give a fuck what you think about me...so step off your high horse one moment...from an outsider looking in you sound like a forum junkie that thinks the world owes him something when in fact no one knows who the fuck you are. and would probably be embarrassed if they realized there "friend" says stupid shit like this on a everquest forum...
Old 04-13-2018, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
To be honest i highly doubt anyone gives a fuck what you think, and i sure as hell dont give a fuck what you think about me...so step off your high horse one moment...from an outsider looking in you sound like a forum junkie that thinks the world owes him something when in fact no one knows who the fuck you are. and would probably be embarrassed if they realized there "friend" says stupid shit like this on a everquest forum...
Yes. Clearly. 0 fucks given. Step outside, take a deep breath. You can be better than this. 2 posts ago you were crying about not being able to get what you want from a free server. But somehow you spin it that I think someone owes me something? Projecting much? It's Friday night dude. Embrace the suspension instead of crying like a bitch about it and then lashing out on the people who are pointing out that you are crying like a bitch about it.

BTW, you're arguing with an alcoholic on his day off. Let that sink in. There is no shame here.
Old 04-13-2018, 07:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one petitions you because theres nothing to gain. If you get suspended, you virtually kill the same amount of targets as if you're not suspeneded.

There in lies the problem. You can essentially do whatever you want with impunity while being able to get other guilds suspended that means something.
So, how many times AM has had something they can petition CSG but choose not to petition because there is nothing they can gain with it? You must know the approx number since you apparently run that guild?

Last time I heard you had just sworn that you will nail CSG to the wall the next time they make ANY mistake and it was about year ago. So "nothing to gain" shouldn't mean anything in that context when you just wanted CSG to get raid suspended?
Old 04-13-2018, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by raato [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, how many times AM has had something they can petition CSG but choose not to petition because there is nothing they can gain with it? You must know the approx number since you apparently run that guild?

Last time I heard you had just sworn that you will nail CSG to the wall the next time they make ANY mistake and it was about year ago. So "nothing to gain" shouldn't mean anything in that context when you just wanted CSG to get raid suspended?
At least 7. That I can recall off the top of my head. And thats just CSG.

My vendetta was against you getting any kills. Ive since made amends, thanks to Cloki, and for the betterment of the server. My goal was not to get you suspended.
Old 04-13-2018, 10:53 PM
Aviak

So what do you do after math? Calculus?
Closed Thread