Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Sarnak

Default Where to exp? Enchanter lvl 51 to 60

I'm looking for some places to solo (or group) to exp to 60.

Where would you recommend?

Follow up question: Where can I make some cash along the way? (I'm wearing some freakin cloth still.)

p.s. I want to avoid KC to avoid ruining OT faction for banking there.

Many thanks for the help!
Old 02-08-2017, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

screw OT outpost faction. Howling Stones all day. Did 52-60 solo on my enchanter and it was the most fun iv ever had in EQ. I still basically live in HS when i log on
Old 02-11-2017, 10:20 AM
Aviak

Yeah you can still bank in OT when KOS. Just click through the wall from outside. HS is your best friend as a chanter. And it trashes OT faction faster than KC does. Sooooooo worth it though, every other place sucks compared to HS, and some of the drops in there will get you some monies.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

HS 52-60 sounds a little extreme, you'd probably get bored of the zone before you hit 60, and this is WHERE you wanna hit 60 as it's hands down best exp at 59 - west wing that is.

I'd say CoM to like 54, then maybe a little Seb and definitely HS from about 56 to 60.

Chardok is not bad exp at 55+, in a duo. Just stick to the zone-in / zone-out route and it's all right. Faction concern as well, however.

The Hole is all fine and dandy but you'll ruin that faction that can't be raised.
Old 02-12-2017, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by P99Enchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah you can still bank in OT when KOS. Just click through the wall from outside. HS is your best friend as a chanter. And it trashes OT faction faster than KC does. Sooooooo worth it though, every other place sucks compared to HS, and some of the drops in there will get you some monies.
Just stay bound in another city and hammer back. Mallet is easy for enchanter to get.
Old 02-12-2017, 04:07 PM
Banned

for HS a good trick is to bind where you like, hammer to OT and then place hammer in bank, so when you die in HS you can just hammer back easily but you can also gate to sell/buy and bank etc (ot prices are blue state prices AKA way to high)
Old 02-13-2017, 12:03 PM
Aviak

The Hole entrance is great xp til 54. It can be a bit of a pain lulling all the mobs apart but once you get going it's cake. Just make sure to max your swimming out so you can zone out when lull critical resists. With all the loam and gem drops you can make some good plat as well.
Old 02-13-2017, 04:27 PM
Banned

I would seccond the hole.. its better for lower 50's and it will help you not get sick of HS for the higher 60's

I always miss the hole window.. go there, and see the ent is all green and then say fuck it and go back to HS... get that hole ent while the gettings good!
Old 02-14-2017, 01:40 PM
Fire Giant

When would be a good level for a cleric/chanter duo to hit up velks?
Old 02-14-2017, 03:38 PM
Banned

velks is pretty easy to get around in, you can get to 60 on spiders behind the kolbolds so, whatever the ent mobs con well at, like 45+ and just go deeper in as you progress. by 54 you should be camped at the back of kolbolds and gearing up to start pulling spiders, Id wager.
Closed Thread