Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2018, 12:28 PM
Kobold

Default FUN LAST NIGHT RECAP

With the top guild recently declaring war on the leveling guild a new alliance was formed last night. Ronin/Sanctuary, who I will refer to as "Allied Forces" from here on out, decided to form up to kill some mobs and have fun last night! RECAP as follows:

The night started with a little bit of PvP in OT/Skyfire since Apex was heading over to kill Phar Dar in VP. The Ronin force was quickly out-gunned since it was a Monday and Apex had all of their members online.

Sanctuary formed up and headed over to kael to start clearing in preparation of killing Vindi and Ronin massed up and went to join them. While Apex killed PD the Allied Forces killed Vindi. After Apex was done with PD they were heading over to Kael to PVP so the Allied Forces prepared and moved over to the EW/Kael zoneline.

There was a stand-off for about 30 minutes while the Allied Forces sent in hit squads to drop a few people here and there (sorry about the snare Speeddsz).

After a bit Apex decided to head over to Dain to squeeze in that mob before the Allied Forces could kill The Statue of Rallos Zek, but while Apex did Dain they were able to kill statue(even with Apex bringing in people to try and stop it). After statue was down there was PVP that broke out immediately.

Mass PVP started heating up and it was roughly a 50v50 fight that went on for about an hour and a half non stop. There were massive amounts of YTs on both sides and after about an hour it became a war of attrition with people being rez'd back in mid fight and both sides bouncing back and forth to try and get a hold on the zone.

After the massive fight there was a brief lull where both sides were trying to get buffed up and be ready for another go just on the other side of the zone from each other. The Allied Forces realized that Apex was getting reset a little quicker and would eventually force them out so they decided to call the fight there and not commit to another go. Overall the YT count was approximately Apex 31yts(some of them naked kills at bind) and the Allied Forces 24yts (+ or - if I missed some).

After all the fighting calmed down Apex tried to go for a KT kill so a smaller force loaded back in and wiped them on the mob.

All in all it was a fun filled night and the 25-30 Sanctuary bros that have never mass PVP'd before(and some not even level 60) had a blast and showed that they are a force to be reckoned with as well.

Well done all sides!

-Metroid-
Last edited by tnttoken; 03-13-2018 at 12:47 PM..
Old 03-13-2018, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

tldr

i was guild kicked from Apex and im mad im forced to play with Andain
Last edited by fan D; 03-13-2018 at 12:36 PM..
Old 03-13-2018, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

damn, fandy, that's some serious f5in
Old 03-13-2018, 12:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tldr

i was guild kicked from Apex and im mad im forced to play with Andain
You read it.

Also, I left on my own after Apex became the "invite all the scummy losers" guild. If you were wondering, that was when they invited you.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Yes because people often voluntarily say, hey let me join up with Zechariahs Punchin Bags and raid Talendor at 11am on a sunday

guild kicked

mad
Old 03-13-2018, 12:41 PM
Banned

fandango has caused more people to leave apex than join (that actually mattered cuz bootzey fucking blows you can keep him)
Old 03-13-2018, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnttoken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You read it.

Also, I left on my own after Apex became the "invite all the scummy losers" guild. If you were wondering, that was when they invited you.
it is proven you have stripped your friends accounts

i have not

who is the scummy loser in this situation
Old 03-13-2018, 02:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it is proven you have stripped your friends accounts

i have not

who is the scummy loser in this situation
100% made up by you. Even the people that you said I stripped know and have said I didn't. I understand that you are coming at me because i am the best, but it is a little pathetic. Good luck God bless.
Old 03-13-2018, 02:09 PM
Sarnak

You have become better at Forumquest! (33)
You have become better at Forumquest! (34)
You have become better at Forumquest! (35)
You have become better at Forumquest! (36)
You have become better at Forumquest! (37)
You have become better at Forumquest! (38)
You have become better at Forumquest! (39)
You have become better at Forumquest! (40)
You have become better at Forumquest! (41)
You have become better at Forumquest! (42)
Old 03-13-2018, 02:14 PM
Banned

I've seen this play out before, congrats to Apex ahead of time for all the new recruits from Ronin/Sanctuary.
Closed Thread