Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2018, 11:07 PM
Sarnak

KC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all
Old 04-04-2018, 04:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhaerik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or just reroll your own trio on p2002 and not sit there "LFG LFG LFG" 4 hours a day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg giphy.jpg (20.5 KB, 2 views)
Old 04-19-2018, 08:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhaerik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or just reroll your own trio on p2002 and not sit there "LFG LFG LFG" 4 hours a day.
I login p2002 with the intent to box but usually wind up grouping because the hotzones attract enough other players during primetime. Its nice though when you have a hankering for some meat and potatoes melee-healer gameplay.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faldorf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What level warrior will get me groups in Seb?

Not HS keyed. Can a 52 warrior solo through to key piece in Kaesoria?
Hit me up on Tuluven, I still need to do this as well. Respawn on Xalgoz says 30 min on the Wiki, so I can't see it taking more than a couple hours at most for both of us to get the fang.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:46 AM
Banned

KC til 55/56 then Seb.
Old 04-19-2018, 12:53 PM
Aviak

I have avoided KC as a 52 sk because I heard it ruined OT faction. Is this wrong or is it just not that big of a deal? I just imagine hammering in and being attacked by 50 skellies and a golem or two...not to mention the bank.
Old 04-19-2018, 01:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerdeDaWord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have avoided KC as a 52 sk because I heard it ruined OT faction. Is this wrong or is it just not that big of a deal? I just imagine hammering in and being attacked by 50 skellies and a golem or two...not to mention the bank.
Hammering in is pretty safe even kos, I think you can hop over to hammer hill aggro free most of time. I'd check quest and spells for your class and try and buy/complete those before tanking the faction completely. Ex: As a DE wiz I did brain-bite Q, got all my turn in spells, and bought the rest; then, I didn't think twice bout OT faction going down down down.
Old 04-21-2018, 04:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerdeDaWord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The hits aren't huge; do the occasional berserker braids farm to maintain apprehensive?
Old 04-22-2018, 05:29 PM
Large Bat

i'm KOS in OT and am able to hammer in safely. The skeletons on the boat don't attack when you hammer in, but you're obviously no longer able to enter town. I usually have to swim around the docks and outside the wall to avoid the guards and get out.
Old 04-23-2018, 09:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Find a priest class in your level range lfg or in a zone that looks good. Convince them to join you on an adventure. Do this 5 times and you'll have a friends list that will support grouping if you can commit to at least 3 hours of continuous play per session.
This is really solid advice.

Build up a friends list.
Closed Thread